33

OMO! Thank you so much loves! Today this book has reached 4K reads! You guys are so supportive and deserve longer and better chapters, but your authornim here is very busy and lazy. I really promise I'll write better for all of you that is reading my books.

Ok let's get started shall we?😘
_________________

It's been 4 days since I was about to tel my members the biggest secret of my life. I need someone to tell this secret to the lift the weight off my shoulders, I also can't meet Taehyung at the moment because of his schedule. There's only one weapon hat can take this very seriously and encourage me

Yg sanjangnim
[A/N: also tell him for a comeback! Jp😂]

Yes, he's like my second father. He'll always be there, he's strict, and he's also caring. I grabbed my phone and called my manager to pick me up to go to Yg entertainment where he is. I told my members as they lied around their bedrooms and I left.

- - - - 15 minutes of driving later - - - -

As I stood in front of the building the boss I'm gonna be taking to-

I meant my boss.

I went to the elevator and when I was facing the black glass door I hesitated to knock on it but the voice came even though I didn't touch a thing

"You can come in"

As I opened it slowly and walked towards Yg sajangnim with sweaty palms I just couldn't look at him in the eye. I looked up finally after I got the courage but once I met eyes I looked back down feeling very nervous once again.

"What is hat you want to talk about today Chaeyoung?"

I cleared my throat and waited for a while.

"I got to tell you something that is really important..You don't need to do anything, but please hear me out...you're the only person I thought of taking to besides the girls..."

I looked up to meet his serious face softened into a smile showing his little dimples.

"Well let's just keep this between us for now besides the girls alright? The social media is not ready to have such a shocking news out of a beautiful and peaceful day."

I nodded and hugged him, I left the building and putted don my mask walking to my dorm. I thought about his words he said earlier and smiled.

_______________

OMG! I wrote kind of late because my chapter got deleted and I have to write all over again!

Also I'm sorry Ik this book sucks and that it's not changing much, but I promise you it'll get better in the future okay?

I want your honest thoughts about this book. I wanna hear your opinions and at help me change a bit of this book for it to be better for you guys❤️