18

Today is Rosé's birthday y'all! This is gonna be a kind of special chapter for her bday!

____________________

It's been a week since I came to Thailand with my members and I've been so tired these days. I feel like throwing up every time I see some greasy food because I'm sick these days. I've been coughing lately and my forehead is hot. I denied my sickness and continued to have fun with my members til we go back to Korea next week.

- - - - beach - - - -

As we all ran around and ate all day I get so full and tired once again. "Let's go back...I'm so tired... and stuffed!" We all giggled and they agreed to me. As we reached our hotels I went to sleep right away.

- - - - midnight - - - -

As I opened my eyes widely and sat up because I just had a very bad nightmare. I began crying and I felt Lisa rubbing my back. "What happened Chaeng? What's wrong?" I sobbed in my hands and can't stop crying. I heard Lisa called someone.

"Hello? Unnie come over here. Chaeng woke up crying and can't stop....but......I don't know how to calm her down.....there's no chocolate though....OMG! Just come over here!"

I was still crying when she ended the call. "Tell me...what's wrong?" I calmed down a bit and told her I have a bad dream like I'm a kid and she started laughing super loud. The door opened and revealed Jisoo and Jennie unnie looking scared af as they budged in. They saw a confused pouting me and a laughing Lisa.

"What happened?! Yah! LaLisa!"

Lisa calm down but when she looked at me she began laughing again. "I thought something bad happened....but she just had a bad dream....she was axing like a kid....pft. Hahahahaha" I pouted and hugged Lisa lightly. "Yah! Being jaded by a small fluffy dog is scary" after exposing my nightmare they all laughed. I laughed along as I started to notice being chased by a small fluffy dog was chasing me.

- - - - Morning - - - -

I woke up missing my TaeTae baby. I decided to call him and when he answered I spoke before he could. "I kissed you jagi! I really want to come home right now~~" I whined and he chuckled at my cuteness. "I missed you too darling. I'm on my tour right now..I'll ca-" before he could finish I heard a girl's voice behind him. "Taehyung oppa who are you talking to? Come here stop being a loner you cutie" I heard her giggled and that broke my heart a bit. "Who's that jagi?" I asked Taehyung but he didn't answer and hunged.

Don't think that Chaeng....breath in....breath out....it's just....is he cheating? No! I told you not to think about that!

But my emotions went down and I didn't know what to do so I asked my manager if we could leave early. She accepted my request and I went quickly to my hotel and I packed alone as Lisa and my members went out to eat breakfast first since I went to my manager earlier. I packed all I packed here and then texted Lisa that I'm not gonna eat and I'm packing right now since my manager said we'll leave tomorrow if I agree.

Of course I have to agree...I have to meet Taehyung right now

_________________

Hello! I'm so shocked guys! Today I just got 200 votes on this book! This is my second book to reach 200! I'm so grateful to have you guys by my side! Anyways I love you and I hope you like this chapter!😍😍🌷🌷🌷🌷💕💕💞💞🌸🌸🌸💗💗🥀🥀🥀