22

I woke up in a room which is not mines. My throat was dry and I need water so I walked out to find the kitchen. As I grabbed the cup off the shelf and poured water into my cup it was so silent.

Where did everyone go?

As I drank my water and walked around to find the boys hey were nowhere to be seen so I picked up my phone and called Taehyung. "Hello?" His soft deep voice answered and my heart still beats everyday hearing his voice. "Oppa where'd you go~" I whined to Gina Nd I heard some shuffle. "Oh! I'm so sorry babe! We actually had to leave early today. Didn't you see the letter I put next to you?" He chuckled and I hummed in confusion. "What's your schedule today oppa?" He cleared his throat like he's lying. "Umm....I have a fan sign event and a-" someone took over his phone. "Hello? We are very busy right now, can you call back later?" I was shooked but think it's nothing at all.

- - - - 3 hours later- - - -

It's been forever so I just decided to leave the dorm and go to mines. I called my unnies and Lisa to get ready we're going out to the park for an picnic which has been almost forever since we had one. I put on my mask and cap and wore my white sneakers. As I walked down the sidewalk I saw a lot fans out near the cafe I got a thought in my mind.

Is that where they held their fan sign event? That's...kind of cool

I didn't really have time to check out also because I might get caught but then a fan called my name which I ignored and walked faster. As I reached my dorm quickly with some people following me I locked the door as I went inside the building. I skipped to them seeing them all ready except me. "Hold up okay? It's gonna be quick" they nodded and smiled at my charming self. I came out with high waist ripped blue jeans with my tight white crop top shirt that has 'so hot' on it on the top and with my white converse I bought the other day. We all walked to the park with a blanket and a basket of food.

Today is such a nice day...

As we ate and talked peacefully without disruption by our fans which I'm really grateful for this day. We laughed like normal and now we are gonna go take a walk because we are so bloated and need a little exercise.

_____________________

Hey! How's your day?😚