23

Hey baes! It's been quite a while😫😫😩😩

__________________

It's been 3 days since I've seen Taehyung's Nd I have absolutely no idea what a single thing he's doing right now. Even Yoongi oppa is not contacting me along with other members.

How long do I have to wait!

I'm in the cafe right now airing for my smoothie I've been craving for the longest time. As it finally came which took....

A million years!

I went out the cafe and decided to walk to the mall because I need new clothes. I need more...my closet is all jammed I know...but those are getting old. I need to throw some out but they all still fit me too.

- - - - mall - - - -

After I texted Jisoo unnie I was going to the mall she said it's alright but make sure to wear the mask. As I put on my black mask and walked around with my smoothie I heard a squeal from behind me. "Rosé!" I looked behind me and saw a girl catching up to me. She bowed down breathlessly. "Annyeonghasyo! I'm a big fan of yours! Especially your relationship with Taehyung! May I get your autograph Rosé?" She handed out her note pad and a marker. I signed quickly and we talked for a short second and she had to leave.

I really love fans. They're always supportive~

As I continued walking I went to the 'Gucci' store to buy Taehyung a surprise present.

I soon came out with a bag. As I went to other stores I finally finished and went home in a cab.

- - - - dorm - - - -

I ringed the bell multiple times but it seems like they're not home. I guess I have to open the door myself. I unlocked he door quickly and wen to the kitchen and back to Lock he door. "Hello?" I made my voice echoed the dorm but heard nothing. "They're really out with me.." I pouted but wen to my room and put away my clothes. As I grabbed a gift bag and putted Taehyung's stuff in it I was getting ready to meet Taehyung today. Even though I haven't contacted him I'll just do it after I get ready.

- - - - 40 minutes later - - - -

I finally finished. As I looked at the body-mirror I got for my early birthday last year I think I look pretty much average. Black high waist shorts, oversized plain white sweater, high knee black socks, And my all white nike shoes. I opened the door and made my way to bts's dorm with the gift bag I brought. But thanks to how nice I am I bought some chicken for them too. I'll buy Jisoo some later. Keke.

- - - - 10 minutes later - - - -

Ok...I think their dorm is kind of far now that I thought of it.

Oh shit! I forgot to call Taehyung!

I grabbed my phone quickly and removed my mask and dialed his phone waiting for his answers.

"Hello? Taehyung?"

I heard nothing moving nor talking.

"Taehyung? If you're there I'm just sayi-" my words got interrupted and I was very shocked when I heard it.....I ran for my life.....

Taehyung.....

__________________

My butt finally came back! Comment below what ships I should write after I finish or is writing my books?