7

As I finally opened the door after twisting the knob. My eyes widened and turned around quickly. "Mianhae! Mianhae! Mianhae!" Oh gosh... that's so embarrassing. Omo Omo Omo! I can't believe I just saw 7 guys shirtless with only their pants on! Taehyung is so gonna kill me. I went back omg the phone. "Oppa?! Hello? Opp...-" as I tried to remember who that familiar face i saw again at the corner with the phone on his ear, all the stuff started to get puzzled up.

Ohhhh.... so he wants me to watch them practice, with all of them half naked?!

I hanged up before he could even say anything and I ran back inside the room making all of them look at me once again. "Mianhae" I bowed once again. "Taehyung?! Is that you?!" I yelled at the boy at the corner and I saw his beautiful face as his face rose up from his phone. Oh thank god. It's just Taehyung and BTS. When I reached mid-way across the room I kneeled down. "Oh gosh.... aish! You pabo!" I stood and walked towards him. "I seriously felt so guilty seeing other guys aside from you! Don't ever do that again!" He chuckled and gave me a tight hug to comfort me. After he let go everything went quiet. Oh shit... I looked up and met Taehyung's "do they know yet?" I whispered and he shocked his head. He lowered it to my shoulders and leaned it there. "I missed you so much. I love you. We'll go after my practice ok? But first can we stay like this a little longer?" I nodded and he hugged me tighter making he room even quieter and I heard a few gasps. I hugged him back and after a few minutes he let go. "Here, sit there. It'll just take around 2-3 hours okay?" I nodded and sat down while he gave me a blanket to hide my thighs from other boys.

Awwee~ still so overprotective! Such a cutie

They all putted on a shirt finally and started the dance. Then I stood up and to the closet. They kind of stopped and looked at me but they saw me pulled out a umbrella. I waved my hand and walked out. I decided to go buy chicken for them, they all look so pale. I met a few fans and I signed their whatever you call, notebook? I walked back to their studio with my cap more down while holding two large bags of chicken and sodas and black bean noodles for them. When I came back to the studio I walked to their dorm. I overheard a few talking. "Hyung do you think she left you?" I think that was Jungkook... "nah.. she wouldn't just leave... right? I mean I did everything for her.... I fight my way all the way back to her" i heard shuffles. "Awwe~ Taehyung....wae? Wae? You don't need to cry... I mean like see... you just told us now and now you're crying? Pabo... dont cry...if she ever leave you I'm gonna be for sure she's gonna regret it all." I guess that's Jin oppa. I opened the door and finally let out my laugh. "You guys are so funny! I just went to go buy these Pabo's!" I held my two hand up with bags of chicken and noodles and sodas. They all ran over and took it from me like a pig. I walked to Taehyung and hugged him. I patted his back. "You pabo... why would you think that? I fight for us too.... I love you.... I in fact even want to marry you" He chuckled a little. "Me too Rosé... how about we marry after you banned dating date is due?" I nodded and hugged him tighter. "Now let's go eat. You must be starving my baby TaeTae~" he pouted but pulled my hand and we walked to foods and ate them also.

________________

How's that? I told you... ASAP update! 600 words for you guys~ maybe longer next time because the next chapter is the real dating chapter. Hwaiting!😘❤️🔥😂