4

After performing our with our hardest to show our army's how well we've been working hard for them and for our career. In a while 'so hot' started playing and it was a remix, I suddenly saw.....

Chaeyoung~....baby~~~ I love you!

I stood up and walked to the seats near the screen because we are back stage this year for idol's seatings. I was cheering so hard with the others. I can't wait to take you in a date one day... I hope. After their cover they performed 'as if it's your last' and they ended the stage with slaying. Everything went well that night. I tried to talk to Chaeyoung, but she held me back. Ugh! That bitch is always on the way, it's time.... to get rid of her.

At the dorm

I plopped down on the couch and gave a loud sigh. They (my members) all gather around me and glared at me. I sat up and looked at them. "Mwo?" They still glared at me. Jin broke the ice and glaring. "Stop all the fuss and tell us... what's between you and Rosé from blackpink?! Stop pretending nothing is between you guys!" Jin yelled and made me startled a bit. He hasn't yelled like this in ages. Last time he did was when he broke up and yelled at us for asking so much of what's happening. I looked down and stood up. I was about to walk away when he pushed me back harshly to the couch annoyed. "Yah! Answer me!" I looked at him with a glare and then looked away. "There's nothing... between us... hyung" I said to him with the last part sarcastically. He stood up "aish.... this kid... Yah! You dare say that to me?! Don't be lying to your elder!" After he yelled at me he gave me a good hard and painful ouch to my face and all of my members stood up to stop what's going on before it gets messier. I stood up and flared at him "SO WHAT?!..." I looked down and tears formed in my eyes. "Since when did you care so much about me?..." I mumbled and my tears dropped. "Since when did you guys became so protective for me?..." I mumbled again. I then walked back but Jin hyung pulled me to a hug. I cried hard, I bawled my eyes out. Soon all my members joined the hug Jin gave me.

Chaeyoung's POV

I was done taking a shower after our performance back from SBS Gayo Daejun to our dorm. I changed to my pajamas and was drying my hair with my towel unstop suddenly my phone began to rang... with his name.

Oh gosh! He's calling Chae! I've been waiting for you...

_____________

Oh gosh, I'm so horrible~ I made you guys wait so long for a new chapter.😞 I'll try my best to continue my chapters ASAP, okay? What do you think? Should I reveal that person stopping Tae on the next few chapters?