48

We reached back home at Seoul and we separated our ways. Me and Taehyung bid our goodbyes and promise we'll be back to Taehyung's parents and left yesterday night.

Knocking on the door I saw Sehun running my way. He looked so pale and he was sweating. My smile faded knowing something wrong has happened.

"What's wrong Sehun? Did something happened?"

He nodded voice quivering.

"Chaeyoung...please. Help me, Lisa broke up with me yesterday night because she thought I was cheating on her since I was with my sister's best friend last night catching up on stuff since we're friends also...please...I beg you to help me"

I nodded and opened he door for him. He ran inside going to Lisa's room right away.

I sighed shaking my head. Already an problem when I came back from Daegu.

"I'm back!"

All the girls came out their room except Lisa because, of course Sehun just went in.

They gave me a big hug and then I gave hem an eye saying Sehun is here but they I'll sometimes be dorks and don't understand so I whisper yelled at them making hem making an 'o' mouth.

We ended up going out to a cafe while Lisa discuss he relationship. I guess we'll just down voice there since it isn't that bad yet with my situation.

Turning it on lots of comments already arrived.

"Annyeong!"

We all's aid at sync and looked at each other laughing. Our food arrived and we talked along with our blinks that are commenting on lots of stuff. I even saw some of them shipping us with other boy groups.

I was done and decided to read the comments to answer them.

"Chaeyoung is obviously- no! Hahaha"

I almost read it out loud but then laughed it off. It said that I was obviously pregnant. Am I being too obvious? Or am I already obvious?

Jennie took over and kept reading them until it's time to end it and leave. Going back to the dorm we heard cute laughs from Lisa and Sehun. I guess they're back together again.

________________

Did you eat today? I don't want you guys starving yourself😭