51

Continuing from last chapter😘😘
Also another short chapter😫

______________

I quickly dashed through the aisle like I'm some criminal or something and went to the cashier, which the person is one of my closest friend from trainee.

"Hey Rosie. Having your taste again?"

She whispered reading me a bit and I gave a dumbs up shushing her so people won't over hear us.

"Relax...there's nobody today, I guess for me. Since usually there's at least 10-15 students or customer but not today"

I smiled and hugged her after she denied my money for the stuff I bought.

"Your the best, you know that?"

She nodded and send me a kissed in the air and so did I laughing and waving walking back to the dorm.

Entering again the dorm empty like always since the schedule is big these months. I opened my chip and ate it watching a kdrama. I'm becoming so fat these days, I seriously eat way too much. But what am I supposed to say? I need to or otherwise my baby here will starve. Not much time and Taehyung barely have to stay with me because of his very busy schedule also.

Sighing I walked around the dorm just dancing lightly around. Is stressing okay? Because I'm a bit stressed over everything.

"Lalalalala~"

I singed like a child eating my chips and then finally stopped and took a rest.

Feeling my baby move hurts little by little but it was very beautiful. I caressed my stomach and smiled.

"You're coming soon so fast I've not been getting ready to give birth of you. When you're born I'll give all my love to you and so will your dad, also your uncles and aunties...not see yet, but maybe you might even get some fans"

I laughed a bit at that.

"Are you hungry? You want more chips?"

I ate another chips one after another.

I lied on my soft bedroom staring at the crib we've already built inside my room. We all planned once this cute baby comes out, Taehyung will come and live with me to not stress me too much, especially after I've just can birth.

_____________

I'm so so soooo sorry for not updating lives! I'm still writing another book for my 1st anniversary, if you want to make a cover for it dm me and I'll give you the ship I'm doing and the title.😍😘😘😘😘😘🌟