36

Do you guys still do musical.ly?

For some reason I just feel like it and still do it😂 only a little tho, also guess what? I think I'm planning on doing a second book for this when I'm done with this.

Also do you think I should start putting gifs?

__________________

I woke up with the little snores on my right. Now that it eleven again Taehyung was over at my dorm last night....and now I have to face it and tell him all about everything. I removed his arms around my waist slowly to not make him wake up and went to do my morning routine. I decided to be bare face and let my hair fall back along with my outfit.

After a while I came out and saw Taehyung already awake and running his eyes. He looked up and my heart almost stop beating for a second when his beautiful face met mines.

"Good morning beautiful"

His husky morning voice made me a little startled forgetting that his voice is very different than his visual as I see him. I smiled and went to hug him.

"Wanna go out today? We'll go eat, shop, and even see the sunset?"

I nodded and I smiled pushing him to the bathroom to get ready. He brought some clothes last night when he came here.

After quite a while we're both finally ready and began walking out with our mask. Taehyung wore a ripped blue jean with his Gucci plain cotton T-shirt and I was wearing a pink skirt with a oversized silky white shirt tucked in with a belt.

We held hands in hands only getting recognized much quicker. We speed our walks and ran to the cafe lightly. As I sat down breathlessly Taehyung went to order food for us.

I was out of my own world when Taehyung held my hands that is clasped together infron of me on the table. He smiled

"Gwenchana?"

I smiled and nodded starting to dig in the food he bought and almost cried. I sat up properly and started fanning my eyes that were tearing up.

He cocked his head "Are you sure you're alright?"

I nodded and wiped the tears that is about to fall. I then pointed to my food, "it's too delicious I'm gonna cry" I pouted and he started laughing. He leaned over the table and punched my cheeks lightly. "I have such a cute girlfriend" I blushed bright red and covered my cheeks quickly.

The day went by fast, we now sitting at the park waiting to see the sunset. I was staring at the beautiful lake and when I'm tired of looking at the lake I turned to see my beautiful boyfriend instead. I sighed and intertwined our hands together perfect to each other. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I hesitated but nodded my head slowly getting ready to tell Taehyung what's very important about last night. I sat up and sat crisscross facing him on the grass and he also turned to me.

"I've been avoiding and ignoring the last couple weeks...and I'm very sorry. I just- I had something really important to take care of...if you're mad at me you can, but I did it for a good reason." I looked up to meet his eyes and I saw he was frowning. He always frown if he is in a serious mood. "I've just found out this recently..and I'm just scared to ruin our relat-" I was still looking st his face while saying my words until he turned his beautiful face away and sighed very frustrated. "D-do you like someone else? Or maybe...love?" I heard his voice was a little shaky but he held it back. I looked down feeling guilty to hurt him, but not that I like or love someone else. I love him will all my heart. I didn't know what to say because it might be more hard to explain now that he said that.

"You don't love me anymore...I understand"

He stood up and walked away, I can't loose him..he's the special person me and my baby need in our life. I stood up and ran after him lightly not to hurt the baby.

"Taehyung! Wait!"

He kept on walking faster getting further away from me. As I catcher for breath and about to run after him again he was already gone. How did he- run that fast? I quickly thought of where he might be obviously. I walked and ran to my location only caring of loosing Taehyung right now.

I don't know why I didn't answer him. I'm so dumb...it must've hurt his feeling so bad

I knocked on the door bending down to my knees trying to calm down my breath. After a while the door still didn't open, I was gonna knock again when he door freaked open a bit and I heard screamings.

Taehyung's screaming along with all of his members...

_________________

I'm gonna write another chapter in bit so stay tune😘