39

Double update!✌🏻
________________

As it was getting late our manager picked us up and sent us to our fitting room. I sat across the mirror seeing how I change with just a slight touch of makeup on my face. My stylist knew I'm pregnant so she gave me an outfit that I thought was quite perfect. After all the makeover I went to the body mirror and looked at my reflection.

Light makeup on, oversized ripped white shirt, cross choker, hair released, and with the boots I always wear to perform in with black thigh socks.

We all father around and walked to the stage where it's almost our turn. I accidentally bumped into someone and almost fell but that person held my waist tight. As I opened my tight closed eyes I quickly picked myself off and pushed him away. I bowed and thanked him and went ahead. My members vowed to him and they followed me.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you just...say something again to him? Try to fix everything again...you know you can't go on like this when you have it"

I shrugged and got in my spot for the special stage. I'm gonna do a mini cover of 'I miss you' by Soyou sunbae and then we'll perform 'stay' because if any dance or else I'll hurt the baby.

I got up the stage and got ready to sing as the spot came to me and then calming down the cheers a bit. The song went on, and I sang the song that actually represents my feelings at the moment.

The tears keep coming when I see you
I don't know why

Are you coming to me slowly?
The love I can't avoid

I love u love u love u
I call that a connection

And I miss u miss u
The man who is my destiny

Why are you looking at me with sad eyes?
Please don't cry

Didn't you recognize me right away?
What took you so long?

I love u love u love u
I felt we have a connection

And I miss u miss u
The man who is my destiny

Even in another life
And even if you tried to hide yourself

I'll find you
Let's not say goodbye ever

Please don't leave me
Don't leave

I get my voice getting shaky and before I knew it a tear dropped and I heard the cheers turning from screaming to 'awe's. I wiped it and smiled hen now the girls came up and we sang 'stay'

We got off and as I went to the fitting room I took off everything and wear my clothes earlier feeling more sad. I got in quickly to the van. As soon as I got in and everybody got in closing the door I burst into tears startling them a bit. I could see flashes outside wanting to take pictures of us but I refused and covered myself with my cap going as low as I can with my mask. I cried heavily as we drove to the dorm and my members tried their best to calm me down.

________________

I'm so sorry Chaeyoung! I didn't mean to make you cry this much in my book!😭😭😭😭✍🏻