50

50th chapter! Start deciding at what chapter I should end at!😘😭

_____________

Last night they came home, and they saw Taehyung he ignored it and just add a blanket on top of both of us.

It's gonna be such a hard time...

I've been thinking maybe I should move back to Australia so that the fans won't really catch me easily, plus my parents live on a private land, not exactly but kind of.

They've already found out, I've told them on the day we met Taehyung's parents. They talked to my parents on phone and they sounded so excited to meet each other.

My stomach is growing bigger, and I think my baby here is starting to kick too. My stomach hurts a bit at midnight and I can't go back to sleep because it hurts quite a bit.

Without my members or Taehyung around mostly the day is just me eating, sleeping, cleaning a bit, walking around the dorm, and walking to studio to practice my vocals. I can't just stop singing, I need to practice still.

Today I'm just gonna stay home...again. But this time I can't go anywhere because yg sajangnim says so or else I might get caught.

Can you believe I'm already 6month? Wow...that was really fast.

Climbing in to my bed I tried falling asleep but couldn't because my baby kept on kicking. Maybe my baby is hungry, I went to the fridge and looked for food, but...it's empty! My precious food is gone and we need more food.

I rubbed my stomach and smiled

"I guess we're going on mini detective shopping, buckle up int here my baby"

I talked to my baby, which made me looked quite childish but who cares.

I wore my black legging, teen top, and my undercover jacket over which is brown leather.

I put on a. Mask and a cap making sure every little piece is hidden.

You have no idea, I have to hide for the best of me that I have to dye my hair....

And guess what? It's silver grey. The color every blink would die to see me in I've heard.

_______________

Quick chapter to catch you guys up!😘😘