11

Today is our performance! Me and Taehyung has gotten our own secret stylist so it won't be too suspicious when we go to our room which has all of our members. Tonight everybody is gonna desk out and fall in love with our ship. I was a little scared this morning of papa YG so I quickly texted him before I came.
--------
Rosé: annyeonghasyo, it's me Chaeyoung. I'm just telling you this just in case so I won't get in trouble and so you won't be that upset when you find out.

Rosé: today, me and Taehyung from BTS is gonna do a secret performance only the manager of SMA and you know along with our secret stylist. Please...understand what I'm doing. Me and Taehyung has been dating for almost 5 years now...I'm ready for any punishment for going behind your back. Please let me stay with my love of my life. I love you papa!

------

I texted PapaYg all morning and I saw seen on it but I think he's quite mad because he didn't texted back. We just finished performing and now next is RedVelvet. As I watch their performance I caught Joy glaring at me. She doesn't look very happy today.

Did Taehyung told her yet? Or she just hate me?

I shrugged it off and continue watching it. Suddenly Joy's shoes flew off and it totally looks like she did hat on purpose with only me noticing. It almost hitted me but it flew almost 2 inches away from my face. I glared at her and she slightly bowed and smirked at me. That bitch! I stood up because I was mad but then I forgot this is public so I pretended I was dizifn my dress down. As I sat back down Jennie was patting my back knowing I was super angry right now. As it was going to a end I made a excuse of going to the bathroom, but for real I was just going to get ready along with Taehyung. Which he's already arrived and ready while I'm just getting started. As we've finished we went tot he back while the lights turned off again which made everyone surprised and curious of what happens when the show was just about to end.

_____________

Showing on next chapter! Also guess what I found!!! Holy motha of god! Kim Byeong Kwan in a dance video! Check it out!

Showing on next chapter! Also guess what I found!!! Holy motha of god!  Kim Byeong Kwan in a dance video! Check it out!

Luv you all! I'll post the actual performance next chapter!😊😍😘😘