3

Chaeyoung's POV

The stages was all going well. Suddenly mic drop started playing. I looked at the screen and saw Taehyung.

Baby... you're doing so good... hwaiting!

I began cheering for them with my members.

Of course I still love him

After all of the performance they've done it ended and we're up in a bit.

"Rosé! Get ready! Go to your dressing room you're up with your members in 10" I nodded and dragged my members with me. As we were walking pass by the stage on below to the dressing rooms, BTS began walking down the stage. We've bumped to each other but I bowed as soon as I saw I bumped into them. We didn't spare a word because if we would we would delay our dressing time even more. We quickly walked and finally reached our room. I wore my outfit quickly and the unnies there did my makeup and made me beautiful and so did my other members. As soon as I got up they all 'oohhed' at me. "Oohhh~ Yah! Park Chaeyoung! Looking sexy enough?!" Lisa teased me and I lightly punched her broad shoulders. "Yah! LaLisa! You be looking sexy too!" We all laughed together then we did our chant.

" Hana, duo, ses! Ho!"

We all walked to the stage below and got ready to do our cover of 'so hot' remix version by teddy and the actual song from wonder girls.

(A/N- I was so dead y'all! The rap was on fleek! Their vocals was da bast!!! And of course they be looking all sexy and look like a snack. But don't you think Jisoo be looking like the REAL badass today. Man~ he dark hair with bangs and makeup on with her cute ass outfit makes her look like a snack along with her members. Ok let's continue~)

I really love that song. Now we're performing 'as if it's your last'. After all the hard working performance we went back tot he idol seats behind the stage and watched the other performance other idols are doing. Now... it's time for my collaboration. We're doing a collaboration of 'butterfly'. I got all the attention and so did the other idols that collaborate with me. My favorite part was the ending.

( A/N- all those high notes from them are giving me goosebumps!)

After the performance we went back and we just hang out now. "Damn bae! You did so good~" Lisa complimented me with my other members and I giggled at them. I love them all so much. I wish I could just tell them my relationship and feelings right now about

Taehyung, my love

If I ever have a chance to ever spend a day with him again I want to stay with him under the beach house and play around with different locations for traveling and hold hands forever and never let go like we're meant together. But eventually, that might never happen to me. Ever.

__________________

It's been forever y'all! Did you have merry Christmas? I hope you like this chapter, please give it lots of love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️