CHAPTER 15

Here is the update, sorry for the delay....

I met parth once again🙈 at kyy screening ... One of the best moment.. plus he shaked his hand with me 3 times( first when he entered, second when I went to click picture and third when he was leaving) and I also got 3 clicks with him.i would have got hug also but that one of voot girl stopped me

Guys you can also follow my fc on Instagram  for updates of PARTH and KYY3... (@parthsamthaan_shades)

Happy reading!!!

         "Fuck! how could he just cancel the plan?" Cabir cursed loudly throwing his phn to the other end of the car seat. "Sir we are here" cabir got down from his car and headed towards the hotel his PA Alisha joined him "sir everything is set, clients have also arrived they are waiting for you only"

                 "Good I don't want any kind of disturbance between the meeting, here is my phn, make sure to give me only if my family rings me" cabir ordered her strenly "good morning sir, what a pleasant surprise you too are here" manager greeted him, cabir got confused on listening "you too"

              "what do you mean by you too?" "Sir an hour ago Mr Malhotra also came, infact he is resting in his suit only" "are you sure Manik is here?" Cabir again asked him "sir how can I make mistake, I know Mr Malhotra well" "hmm thank you, you may leave now" cabir dismissed the manager and turned towards Alisha grabbing his phn from her he said "cancel my meetings for next two weeks, make sure Manik coming to NYC shouldn't get leak in media, inform the manager also you may leave now. If there will any urgent work than only contact me otherwise don't"

             "ok sir" Alisha went to managers cabin to inform him, while cabir jogged towards the lift. He pressed 18th floor and started tapping his foot continuously "I won't be coming, has some work. Work my foot Manik you just wait and watch you will pay for playing such a prank, that too on me" his thinking process came to an hault, on the opening of the elevator.

             Cabir stromed towards Manik's suit, swiped the card and entered inside to find Manik sleeping, his clothes on the floor "eww still sleeps without clothes. Thank God I didn't locate any girl" cabir jogged towards Manik's phn and opened it but to his dismiss the phn was locked. He tried unlocking it by entering numerous password but failed.

            Frustratedly he threwed his mobile and jogged towards Manik "Manik get up" he screamed loudly, but Manik was sleeping peacefully, cabir tried two three time but failed miserably. Giving up he went to the washroom, brought a bucket full of cold water, and within a second he emptied it on Manik. 

            Manik got up with a jolt screamingly, but when his eyes went on cabir he came to know cabir's act "cabirrr what the fuck is this? who the hell act like this?" "I do, and now you are so gone Manik" saying cabir jumped on him and started hitting him.

            Manik tried stopping him but failed miserably "how dare you to play such prank huh, tell me you idiot, bloody baster" cabir said and finally got up and sat beside him. Manik coughed two three times and sat up with a difficulty, he rubbed off the blood which was ozing from his nose.

              "Cabir, youuu aah damn it hurts like a bitch" Manik wailed "you deserve it" "huh ok sorry, I know I shouldn't have done like that, but I wanted to surprise you guys that's why I didn't informed" "it's ok, this time I forgive you, next time don't play such pranks ok. I missed you" saying cabir hugged Manik tightly so as Manik

               "I missed you too" breaking the hug cabir moved towards the landline, while Manik sat on the bed quietly. "I want first aid box right now, VIP suit" cabir ordered turning towards Manik he asked "will have something?" "Yaa I am farmished, order anything but add red wine" "ok" cabir placed the order and disconnected the call.