Chapter 36.

Eight stone six. I've gained three pounds in a week and I'm the happiest I've been in a long time, everything just seems to be going well for me. Although, I'm dreading the moment when Harry leaves to go on tour, I'm so proud of him but I'm a little bit scared that I won't be able to carry on without him.

The lads have come by a lot in this last week, as well as the girls, everyone has been so supportive and I can tell that they're proud of me. I think the reason why everyone is happier is because I'm getting better, I'm smiling more, and I'm becoming my old self again. That's what Harry says anyway.

"Well that was exhausting." Harry huffs as he sets me down after carrying me up the stairs.

"What are you trying to say? Are you calling me fat?" I joke, knowing that he meant the long journey back and to from the hospital.

My husband simply responds with a low chuckle at my awful joke, "yeah, you're really fat now after all the weight you've been gaining." He teases sarcastically, making me push his shoulder lightly at his words.

We just got back from my final therapy session, Dr Lake and Dr Carter were both happy with my progress over the last two weeks and have agreed to discharge me finally; which means no more therapy sessions, and I definitely don't have to go back to that dreaded clinic again! I honestly couldn't be happier right now, I'm standing on my own two feet again and it feels good to know that my old self is shining through.

"Harry." I say in a monotone-like way.

"Mhmm?"

"No more therapy sessions!" My voice shrieks higher in a cheer as I jump into his arms. I'm so happy right now and I know that he is too.

"I know baby." He smiles at my squealing figure, throwing his arms around my shoulders and pulling me tightly into his toned chest. My head just the right height to hear his perfect heart beating consistently, "I'm so proud of you." He murmurs into my hair.

"I couldn't have done this without you." I tenderly reply without hesitation, meaning every word that I utter.

"It's okay baby," he ends the topic, clearly not wanting to think about what condition I would have been in if he weren't here. "The lads are coming over for a bit, I'll put some food out ready. Call me when you want to come down." He smiles, his beautiful lips leaving a lasting kiss to mine.

Harry leaves me to myself, allowing me to get a quick shower and changed into some fresh new clothes, I've decided to go for a summer dress considering the time of year we're currently in; the weather has been incredible this last week, that lovely sound of birds singing and people mowing their lawns, or the beautiful smell of freshly cut grass. It's been a great week to say the least.

I can hear Harry clatter downstairs with the plates, insinuating that he is indeed getting the snacks ready and placing them on the coffee table in the living room. My outfit is casual and I keep my makeup the same as always, this is the first time I've worn makeup in a month; I don't smother my face in it though, I keep it light as I always have, glancing in the mirror to examine how well I'm doing.

It seems to be alright with a few mistakes, though it's nothing I can't fix. My eyes flutter over a single piece of makeup that brings back fond memories from my life, something I wore everyday without fail. My 'evening red' lipstick.

A loud bustle comes from downstairs as I hear the rest of the lads walk through the front door and make their way into the living room I presume, Harry explaining my disappearance and the events of the day so far. I pick up the lipstick capsule and smile lightly at the prominent colour, it reminds me of when I was myself and life was perfect. I want that again.