Chapter 3.

"Oh my god Harry!!"

My eyes widen immediately at the beautiful golden retriever puppy in front of my face, it's mouth almost smiling at my enthusiasm. "Do you like him?" Harry asks me hopefully.

I take the cutie into my hands and cuddle him close to my chest, hugging him tightly before realising something completely crucial to him being here, "Harry what about Zaz?" I ask him, I know it's possible for cats and dogs to live together but I don't know how Zaz is going to deal with having to share me and Harry with another animal.

"It's fine, I've been putting them in the same room whenever you weren't here and seeing how they interact with each other." He smiles, tickling the puppy behind his ear.

"And?" I ask in suspense.

"Zaz doesn't really give a shit to be honest." He shrugs, chuckling at our cats laid-back attitude to everything. "If anything he likes the company." Harry finishes.

Just at this moment Zazu decides to stroll into the room carelessly, gently rubbing his fur against my leg in an effort to gain my attention, which he does of course.

"Aww, do you like your new friend Zaz?" I coo, watching Harry pick him up and cuddle him. "Gosh, I'm in a house full of boys!" I chuckle at the realisation, as does Harry. "So what is his name then?" I smile down at the perfect bundle of joy in my arms, his cute pink tongue stuck out as he pants and his tail wagging happily and contently.

"Well considering its Christmas I decided to give him a themed name, so..." Harry pauses in suspense, he knows this is killing me and the fact that he has given him a festive name is the cutest thing I've ever heard of. "Check his collar." He adds pointing to the red collar around the puppies neck, a small bell hanging from it along with an oval, engraved piece of metal.

'Comet Styles.'

"Aww you named him after one of Santa's reindeers!! That's so cute! And he's perfect I love him! Thank you so much Harry!" We lean over the two animals that rest in our arms and I peck his lips; Harry is without doubt the cutest human being on earth, I'm so lucky to have him.

"I'm glad you like him. And remember, a dog is for life, not just for Christmas." I roll my eyes at him, as if I would ever not take care of this little cutie, he's so perfect and fluffy and loveable. He's mine and Harry's.

We place the animals down in the living room, allowing them to run around freely as I prepare our dinner. I'm excited for this considering it's just me and Harry with no other distractions, we can be ourselves and not have to worry about anything else.

"I'll bring the plates through, can you grab the extra dishes please?" I ask him politely walking through the kitchen and into the dining room with our two plates.

"Certainly." Harry smiles and kisses my cheek. He comes back with four dishes, two in each of his large hands, placing them in front of us and in the middle of the table. Both of our plates look incredible, there are warm and crunchy roasted potatoes cooked in goose fat, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower sat next to each other with steam rising from their bodies, several slices of turkey positioned at the side of the plate, some parsnips and turnips also steaming, and to top it all off, a delicious beef gravy is drizzled all over, the smell is absolutely mouth watering! We've done well to say the least.

Our dining room is a decent size with long golden drapes covering the long true arch window and falling elegantly to the floor. The whole room has a fairly opulent theme, the dining table made from hard mahogany and the matching dining chairs covered with a cream cushion. The living room and kitchen however are the opposite and are quite modern in comparison to this room, we wanted the dining room to be elegant and a place where we can eat when guests are over; most of the time me and Harry either sit on the bar stools in the kitchen or munch on the couch depending on how we're feeling. Together, we designed the interior for the entire house, we chose the colour schemes, the room themes, where things were going to go; we're happy knowing that we planned everything and made it feel like our home and not just a house.