Chapter 6.

After a few more days in Holmes Chapel, me and Harry headed back home to London and now we're in our usual routine: get up, work, come home, spend time together and sleep.

As of right now Harry is at work, at around about noon he called me up and asked how my day had been so far, as he does most days, he then told me that he had been to a meeting this morning that had gone quite well, had been to rehearsals for a couple of hours, and that afterwards he was going to be with the lads writing some new songs before he returns home.

Considering I have just finished work, I'll be the first one home, which means I can get the house nice and toasty for when Harry arrives. Due to it being winter, the cold echoes throughout the house, the cool air seeping through the door cracks and into the warm confines of our house; the battle between temperatures happening in every room until the cold finally wins and the house surrounds in the winter air.

I'm still driving my beautiful sky blue Mini Cooper, Russ, back home. He is still as brilliant as ever and never fails to get me from one place to another. I park my outstanding car in our driveway, making sure to enter particularly slowly due to the obscene amount of paps and fans waiting outside of our home. Some of the fans look like they have come just out of school as they clutch warmly onto their school uniforms, the freezing air hitting the girls bare legs, their socks knee length but not defending them against the bitter cold. Don't get me wrong, I love the fans, but when the temperatures are like this they shouldn't be hanging around here, they could get ill and that's the last thing me or Harry want.

I smile at the fans and give them several hugs, the group only small, probably about ten fans and the rest paps. Their cameras flashing brutally in my face.

"Hey girls and guys! Are you okay?" I ask them nicely. The two male fans slightly warmer with their long grey school trousers, long sleeved white shirts, grey jumpers and thick black blazers covering their bodies. Their hands clasped tightly in two of the other girls hands, clearly showing that there are two couples within the crowd.

"Yeah we're fine thanks!" They smile, trying to conceal their shivers as they speak to me.

"It's a bit cold out though." One of the lads laughs, his statement being proven correct when I notice the white breath leaving his mouth, the breeze so cold that the water vapour evaporates into the clear air.

"I know! You guys should be warm at home," I chuckle sweetly at their dedication, "not standing here in the cold."

"But we love you! And Harry! Could we have a picture please?" One of the girls plead, making my heart melt in my chest.

"Well we love you too! And of course you can." I smile as I take individual photos with them all, the paps still managing to get on my nerves as they refuse to leave us alone. Some of the girls shouting at them to 'back off' which makes me chuckle at the thought of them being so protective over me.

As I smile at the group surrounding me, an idea pops its way into my head, taking over my thoughts and erupting an even larger smile on my face. I finish signing autographs and taking pictures before I clutch my bag into my side, "right guys, stay here a sec and I'll be right back." they all smile and nod at me eagerly in response, wanting to know why I am keeping them here in the bitterness of the London air.

I run past all the paps and towards my front door, unlocking it quickly and shutting it behind me. I immediately turn the central heating on, hearing a small click as the thermostat roars to life, igniting all of the radiators in the house and warming it, the entire house will be warm within ten minutes.

I race up the stairs, quickly changing into my thick Christmas jumper and some black leggings with some thick warm fluffy socks. "Hey Comet!" I cheer, he is currently sat curled up next to Zaz on mine and Harry's bed, the two of them radiating body heat to keep each other warm, I knew they would get along!