Chapter 10.

*Contains mature content*

After our date yesterday, we went for a bite to eat, then got mobbed by paps and decided that the best - and safest - thing to do would be to come home and relax; which is exactly what we did, we put on a scary moving, wrapped ourselves up in blankets, got a bowl of salted popcorn and cuddled.

Today we have nothing planned, as per usual, and we have decided it's a stay in day. I think another film is in order!

I open my eyes and glance at the alarm clock on my bedside cabinet, reading the time 9:32am; Harry's arm wrapped tightly around my waist, my back pressed into his bare chest as we slept and our legs tangled relentlessly with each other.

I free myself from his strong hold, Harry subconsciously reluctant to let my body go. My hands grab the duvet and pull it further up to cover his warm body from the chilled air, the central heating having clicked itself off during the night to save energy.

I walk into our bathroom and pull the shower curtain across, to shield the falling water from anyone who walks in. I strip from my underwear - it being the only thing I slept in last night - before entering the shower and re-arranging the curtain so it's perfectly straight. The water collides with my cool skin and warms me, my smooth complexion now moist due to the misty atmosphere surrounding me.

I let my mind wander to all of the things that have happened in the last three years of my life. I met Harry, I met some amazing friends, I've had a few new premiers, worked on some more films, got nominated for awards, won some awards, got married, been with Harry to accept any awards One Direction have won, moved in with Harry, got a puppy and so many other things I can't even begin to think of.

I am one of the luckiest girls in the world to have been blessed with everything I have achieved; It makes the little things worth while when you take a step back to look at the big picture.

I am awoken from my trance by two warm hands wrapping around my waist from behind, hooking onto my hips and pulling me backwards to collide with a distinctly familiar and extremely toned chest. His face nuzzling into my neck, pressing light kisses to the damp skin; the misty water that bounces from my body begins to land in his luscious curls, and soon his hair is completely soaked.

"Morning." I smile as his heavenly touch continues down my neck, his strong fingers still grasping my hipbones, his thumbs caressing my skin as he pulls my bare body back against his.

"Morning." Harry mumbles back, a small groan leaving my lips at his effortless touch. His hands turn my hips around so I face him, my body now being pressed against the cold shower wall as his lustful green eyes gaze deep into my hazel ones.

A deep sigh escapes his lips, our eyes locked, "I need you right now." His pearly white teeth take his plump bottom lip into their grasp, my eyes now fluttering down to the sight as a wave of excitement shoots through my body.

The last time me and Harry had sex was on Christmas Day after speaking to my family on the phone, he took it in his interest to carry on from where we'd left off, which coincidently led us to the bedroom, and you can probably guess the rest...

Every time I'm with Harry it's like the first time, he's gentle and loving and makes me feels safe when I'm with him. When his body presses against mine it gives me a reason to breathe, a reason to live.

I love the feel of his soft and warm skin against mine, the feeling of him inside me is mind blowing and when we make love I become even more alive. It's euphoric and addictive, like a drug as it courses through my veins; as his hands clasp mine and our breaths entwine. It's perfect.

"I'm all yours." I smile, knowing that this is going to be another one of those euphoric moments that I have started to live for. I feel his length rub against the inside of my thigh, hard and ready for the actions it's yearning for. I jump up in Harry's arms and he holds me carefully, my legs wrap tightly around his waist as he positions himself; the warm water cascading between us and onto my chest making Harry even more turned on at the sight.