Chapter 97: Mitsuo's big plan! A new person from another world?!

Kuroki's pov

Ishihara and the twins were beginning to get on my last nerves, we had been eating at Kisuke's place and were taking a stroll out but before we left Ishihara started an argument. One that quickly grew big among him and the twins and it was starting to piss me off a lot, I was walking up front next to Ichigo and Renji while Rukia was next to Ichigo. We were planning to break into Kariya's mansion to get Uryu back, I honestly thought that breaking in was not gonna be a good idea. Considering the fact that we hadn't faced Kariya yet. Anways getting too off topic, I was beginning to get annoyed at the yelling back and forth between Yukio and Ishihara, Rei seemed to be amazed at how long the two had been arguing about this one subject.

I could tell everyone else was getting tired of it, including Ichigo. "Then ask Kuro about!!! I'm the one whose right, right Kuro?" Ishihara shouted, making me look back at them and shake my head. "No, I'm right. Aren't I Kuro?" Yukio shouted making a face at Ishihara, who took offense to it and this only made it worse. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to shut them both up.

"Guys... Guys... You're really starting to piss Kuro off." Rukia put a hand on my shoulder, but they just ignored her and started yelling louder.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUTUP?!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU BOTH ARE WRONG!! BAKAS!!! DAMARE!!!" I had never popped off so bad on them like that before but I was way to annoyed with their constant arguing and I was extremely tense due to the situation we were currently in.

"Kuro... I'm sorry. It's just that-" I held my hand up and spun back around to walk away. I was still walking ahead of them, "Kuro.. Wait... Slow down..." I just kept walking trying to avoid talking to anyone, but I guess Renji had other plans.

"Wait, Kuro... Come back. Wait... Kuro! Slow down!" I kept walking ignoring Renji, while he tried to catch up with me. "Kuroki Misaki Kurosaki!!" I came to an immediate stop, but I didn't make a sound. I hated, absolutely hated it when people called me by my full first name or my full name, including my middle name. Misaki sounded just like my mother's name and I couldn't stand to hear it after she died, it reminded me too much about her. Renji and the others already knew how I felt about being called by my full name in the first place, so it caught me off guard that Renji tried me like that.

"Hey," He caught up to me, but the others stayed behind. "What was that about back there? You usually hit them but instead you exploded. What happened?" Renji took my hands in his, I sighed and looked up into his eyes. "I just have a bad feeling about breaking into Kariya's mansion. What if we storm in there and Uryu isn't there? We don't know how powerful Kariya really is. Not only that, but I'm afraid that my hollow side might come out while we're fighting. I don't want that, she could kill somebody. I'm just worried about Uryu." He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head, "Don't worry.. If your hollow side pops up, I will do everything I can to keep her from killing anyone. We will get Uryu back." I smiled into his shirt, "Thanks Ren. That helped. But I'm warning you. The next time you call me by my full name, I will not hesitate to hurt you." He chuckled, making me smile up at him as he kissed my forehead.

"Are you two done being all lovey?" Ichigo questioned and I shot him a look. We walked back towards the others and continued on our way to the mansion. "There's a faint signature of the bounts reiatsu, but there were definitely two bounts here a little while ago." Ririn stated, as she walked in front of Ichigo and I. "I believe you. But you five should really keep out of sight, someone might find it strange that there are four stuffed animals walking around." Ichigo stated, as Mari had jumped off of Renji's shoulder. "Well, I never chose this appearance. You did. But it's just something you'll have to deal with." Ririn stated as Mari shook her head in agreement, but then I felt something strange. I stopped walking, making Ishihara bump into me as I started looking around.