Chapter 34: Memories that Never Fade!

3rd person's pov (when Kuroki is in grade school)

"Give that back!! You meanie!! Give that back!!" A young Kuroki is seen jumping up and down trying to get her stuffed bunny back from an older kid. "No way, little girl." The older kid pushes Kuroki down, who is only about five at this time. Ichigo was sitting outside unaware of what was going on with Kuroki. "Ow, that hurt. Just give me back my bunny." She cries out, but the older kid pushes her instead and throws the bunny down and steps on it. "No, stop!" She cried out and the older child picks her up. "Hey, leave her alone!!" A foot hits the older kid in the face and Kuroki is dropped. A young boy around six, slides across the  floor catching Kuroki before she could hit the floor. "You're alright now. Don't worry." He smiled at her, as he set the young girl down. Her short orange hair bounced up and down as he set her down. He was about 10 inches taller than her.

Little Kuroki looked up at him with tears in her eyes, "Here you go, little one. What's your name?" He brushed off kuroki's pink bunny and handed it to her, "My name is Kuroki. What's yours?" She took the bunny from him, happily hugging it close. "The names Toshihiro but you can call me Hiro or whatever you want to." He bent down in front of her and she hugged him. He didn't expect the hug, he picked her up and took her outside. "Hey, what do you think you're doing to my sister?" Ichigo rushed over to the two, "Well, somebody was messing with her. I just helped her out. Here you go." He passed the sleeping Kuroki to Masaki, who was picking them up. "Thank you for helping her. What's your name young man?" Masaki asked, "The names Toshihiro. Here's her bunny." He passed it to ichigo and they turned to leave. "Ichigo, it's okay. Your sister is alright now, there's no need to be mad about it." Masaki smiled at her son and he smiled at her. "Thanks mom." He said, "Here, why don't we go for some ice cream?" Kuroki had woken up and rubbed her eyes, "Momma?" She clutched her mother's shirt as she sat up, "Hey, you're finally awake. Here, eat this. We'll be going for ice cream later. How are you feeling?" She set Kuroki down next to Ichigo, she was still rubbing her eyes when her mother gave her a hot dog. "Come on, let's go sit in the cafe for a while." Masaki took hold of her children's hand. Ichigo held onto his mother's hand and was holding Kuroki's bunny. Kuroki was on the right side of her mother, holding her hand and eating her hot dog. Kuroki was always on the right side and ichigo was always on the left side of his mother.