Chapter 21: Enter The world of the Shinigami

Kuroki's pov(pic of the twins Rei and Yukio)

We were running through something called the Dangai to get away from this giant ball of energy, called the Koryu. As we were running Uryu's cape got stuck to something and Chad acts quickly, he rips of Uryu's cape and gets him away from the wall. Just as that happened something came around the corner, I looked over my shoulder and screamed seeing that giant thing following after us. "What is that?" Ichigo asked, "It's a cleaner, it appears only once every seven days." Yoruichi explained, "We aren't gonna make it to the exit in time before this thing catches us." Uryu said and I slap him on the head, "Don't say that!!!" I said and Orihime turns around, using her powers to block us and get us to the exit in time. We hit the ground and I sighed in relief, happy that we made it.

"Thanks, Orihime." Before the Senkaimon closed, I saw something come out of the exit and fly past us. What was that?

After escaping, we made it to the soul society. "You shouldn't have used your powers against the kototsu." Yoruichi got on Orihime's case about doing that.

"If any of your Shun Shun Rika themselves came into contact with it, they would have been destroyed. We are in a place is known as Rukongai." Yoruichi added. Ichigo runs off the first chance he gets, which annoyed Yoruichi and I as a big gate drops down in front of him. A giant dropped down blocking Ichigo, and swung his ax down creating a barrier for us not to interfere. I got angry at Ichigo's stupidness and kicked the barrier open. The giant seemed surprised, but I didn't care. I walked up to Ichigo, smacking him on the back of the head. I remembered that before I stepped in, Yoruichi said the giant's name is Jidanbo. 

"Ow, what the hell?" Ichigo shouted, as he looked at me and rubbed the back of his head.

"You can't just go charging in there like that!" I shouted and he yells at me and we start arguing. Jidanbo swings his giant ax down, while we argued but Ichigo manages to block it. "No one has been able to stop my second attack." He attacked again and both Ichigo and I blocked it, but boy was it heavy. He then uses an attack called the 'Ten Jidan-hit festival' and starts counting his attacks, while I blocked them all. He then brings out a second ax, 'Ten thousand jidan-hit festival' but we both attacked at the same time and and break his axes.

We broke them so hard, that Jidanbo fell flat on his butt. "Jidanbo, are you okay?" I jumped up on his leg, although he had stopped us before I still cared for his well-being. He wasn't a bad person from what I had seen, so I tolerated him.

"Yeah, thanks for asking." He picked me up, "Hey!!! Will you put my sister down?!" Ichigo shouted, making Jidanbo set me down carefully next to Ichigo.

"Since you beat me, I will open the gates for you." Jidanbo opens the gate, but as he did that somebody came out. He had this sinister smile on his face, which made me hide behind Ichigo. This guy's smile was starting to creep me out, and I was not getting a good vibe from him. "What's wrong, Kuro?" Ichigo turned his head slightly, looking back at me. "That guy's smile creeps me, Ichigo. I don't like the vibe I'm getting from him at all." I shook my head as our eyes met, "I gotcha. Something about his seems off. Especially since he keeps smiling." Ichigo said, looking back at the guy. He looked older than the both of us and looked like he was a soul reaper of high status, which must have meant he was stronger than Jidanbo.

"Yoruichi, who is that?" I asked, looking down at the black cat. "That's Captain Gin Ichimaru." He said.

~

Back in the world of the living,  the twins meet Kisuke Uruhara. The two so happen to know about soul reapers and the soul society itself, considering their parents were from there. They were soul reapers in training, they knew about Captain Kuchiki but they didn't know about what happened with Rukia and Ichigo. They didn't know that their best friends Kuroki and Ichigo Kurosaki, were hiding the fact that they had soul reaper powers.

"So Kisuke, what's been going on around here?" Rei asked, it was the first time he spoke up since they were at Kisuke's. "Well apparently, Rukia is being put on trial for sharing her powers with Ichigo Kurosaki." Kisuke explained, after taking a sip of tea from his cup. "What about Kuroki?" Yukio sat up straight, wanting to know whether she had gone with him or not. "She has soul reaper powers as well. She got them from a soul reaper she was close with." Rei and Yukio's eyes widened, hearing the news. "Did they go to the soul society?" Yukio stood up, wanting to go after the pair. "Yeah, they left not that long ago." Kisuke said, "We gotta go there." Rei stood up which made Kisuke sigh, knowing they would go after the siblings.

"Do you really wanna do that? If she finds out you two are soul reapers in training, do you realize how devastated she would be? She trusts you both and if you did that, she wouldn't forgive you so easily. Would she?" Kisuke looked up at the twins, who were standing up.

"That's a risk we'll have to take. Take us to the senkaimon and now, Kisuke. We don't have time to waste." Yukio said, as Rei nodded in agreement. Kuroki was the twins first best friend and the only friend they had back in grade school, Kuroki is their best friend and they would do anything for her. As soon as Yukio said that Kisuke sighed, stood up and waved at them for them to follow him. They followed Kisuke down to the basement, passing Tessai on the way down. "Thanks Kisuke." Rei stated, nodding at Kisuke. Although Rei is mischievous l, he is the nicer one out of the two twins. Although he is the nice one, Kuroki was the only one that Rei opened up to. He has never opened up to anyone else, but her. Rei and Yukio walked through the senkaimon and started running through the Dangai.

"Hey Rei, do you think she's okay?" Yukio looked to his twin, "She's okay. Don't worry about Kuro, if anything happens she has Ichigo." Rei said seriously, and they kept running. Once they reached the opening, they jumped through leaving behind their gigai. "I can sense somebody's spiritual pressure." Rei said, looking out into the Soul Society. "Do you think it's Kuro?" Yukio asked, "No, it's not." Rei said, pushing back some of his hair. They had on similar outfits, considering the fact that they are soul reapers in training.

"Then, whose is it?" Yukio asked, "It's Captain Gin Ichimaru." Rei stated, as Yukio's eyes widened.