Chapter 5: Beat the Invisible Enemy

Kuroki's pov ( A/N the pic at the top is Kuroki's sword, imagine there is cloth at the end of hilt of the sword)

The hollow smashes his hand down and we dodge it, "Just let me get a little nibble and I'll answer your question." The hollow said but Rukia knees him in the chin and uses a kido spell called 'hado #33 Shakkaho'. He slammed Rukia down into the wall and starts to choke her, "Rukia!!" I shout and charge at the hollow. I cut its back three times and landed on my feet, he swung around and tried to smash me with his arm but i dodged, running up his arm, slicing it completely. He yelled in pain and Rukia fell to the ground, "Watch out!" Rukia shouted and I kicked him in the face. I land on my feet in front of Rukia, "You are not gonna eat anybody's soul!" I said and he attacks but I couldn't hold it off with the zanpakuto, suddenly the hollow was punched in the face by chad.

"Chad?!" I yelled in surprise. Can he see him? I look at Rukia and we both realize that he couldn't see him, he just happened to hit in the right spot. The hollow says that he is happy that he got lucky but Chad punches him in the face again. Shrieker curses and jumped into the air, spreading his wings out, "You can't get me now!" He said "Chad, run!!" Rukia and I yell at the same. All chad did was blink at us, "Can you two see ghosts?" He asks "That doesn't matter, he is up in the air we can't hit him when he's in the air." Rukia said "Where is it?" He asks and then tears off a large telephone pole. Chad then asks for directions and Rukia gives them to him, he swung it down in front of him hitting it again. How the hell did he hit it again when he can't see it? Is it just luck? Rukia and I rush over to it and Rukia tells the hollow to give up, but the hollow props itself up and laughs. "Soul reapers are always beaten by hollows, because they underestimate them." He said and then these tiny little creatures pop out and pin all three of us to the ground. "What the hell is this?" I asked "I'll eat you first. Then I'll eat the girl and then the boy." Shrieker said and Chad flexes his muscles and sends the little things flying. "Do you plan on using your muscles to do the talking for you?" The hollow asked but Chad punched him again but he missed the hollow. And he keeps going, "Wow, he has amazing intuition." Shrieker said as I got free and Rukia told me to kick her over so I did. Shrieker ends up back in the air and i jumped up pretty high to hit it, "Oh no, you don't." I swung my sword down slicing his wing and but got hit. Rukia flew past me as Chad caught me and then he caught Rukia, who came flying back down after being sprayed by Shrieker.

"Damn it, Rukia are you alright?" I asked "Yeah," She nodded and tried to pull the small purple like leeches off her arm, but it didn't work. "Those leeches are also targets. They are also bombs that detonate, when I ring my tongue in a certain frequency." He rung his tongue and they exploded, "Rukia!" I shouted, he shot some at me and I dodged it landing on the top of the wall but then he caught me off guard and I was hit with the small leeches. He detonated them and i yelled in pain and then chad went to punch him but then he revealed that he had gotten Yuichi, he took him hostage. I stood up, panting and walked over to Rukia, "I'm sorry for getting caught. He caught me off guard." Yuichi said, "Now I want you to run around, so I can have fun chasing you." Shrieker said to Rukia and I growled but Rukia held out her hand, "Don't move the birdcage or it will blow up, chad. Don't worry, I won't slip up." Rukia ran in another direction and the hollow spit the purple leeches in her direction and she tried to dodge them but she got hit with them. Damnit. I charged at Shrieker dodging each one of the purple leeches and stabbed it twice, but the leeches got on me and he blew them up. Rukia was bleeding as well as i was, this isn't what I was hoping for. "I like the blood stained look, it's cute on you both." He started producing more of the leech things and Rukia and I kept dodging it. "How long will you run?" Shrieker asked "If I like, I can attack you." Rukia said and we run. We stopped at this fence and "You two are giving up." The hollow says, "We're not running it means, that we don't have a reason to run anymore." Rukia said and swings down his hand near me. I jump back realizing that doing that made me bleed more as something lands on top the Shrieker's head. "Hey you two! Why did you hurt yourself after you promised not to get hurt?" Ichigo asked "Well, I only said those words to the one who was least worried." Rukia said "Sorry Ichigo." I apologized, "How long do you plan on standing on my head?" Shrieker asked and then he fully stood up after Ichigo jumped off of his back. Ichigo introduced himself as the substitute soul reaper and if he was looking for someone to play tag with that he found the wrong person, I just sat back against the gate and watched ichigo. "Kuro, are you okay?" Rukia walked over to me, concern shone in her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I said and she looked back at ichigo, Shrieker cursed when Ichigo says substitute soul reaper and says that he should have went after ichigo instead from the beginning.

Rukia pulls out her glove and pushed Ichigo's soul out of his body, so that he could fight shrieker. "You smell delicious, more than the girl and the soul reaper." Shrieker said, "That girl with orange hair is my sister. Did you use the bombs to tie down Chad, so you could have fun with rukia and my sister?" Ichigo asked and then Chad shows up with the birdcage. "Ichigo?" Chad called out, but Rukia stopped him and told him that ichigo is fighting. "Take ichigo's body, kuro's body and the bird somewhere safe." Rukia said and Chad nodded taking Ichigo, me and the bird away from the hollow. Shrieker kept sending the leeches towards ichigo but he just kept slicing away at them, Shrieker starts to laugh and compliments Ichigo. "But by cutting them the leeches also detonate." He said and sticks out his tongue and rings it, detonating them all. He shouted with glee but it was gone when ichigo jumped out of the smoke and brought his sword down on him. "Were you the one who killed Yuichi's mother?" Ichigo asked and the hollow explains his life story to us, I was not surprised when shrieker told us that he was a famous serial killer. "Yuichi's mother was my last victim, she ran around trying to protect Yuichi but in the end she died. I cornered them but died a stupid death because he pulled my shoes laces untied and i tripped backwards falling over the balcony and falling to my death. Therefore to punish him i shoved his soul out of his body and into a cockatiel and i told him that if he could run for three months, I would bring back his mother." Shrieker explained, "You bastard!" I shouted, "You know, I can't bring back someone back from the dead. I can't believe you bought that. The most fun I had during this was killing the humans that protected the boy." Shrieker said making me angry, I know how it feels to lose a mom. "You had no right to kill them like that." I charged at it and sliced up its other arm while ichigo is holding off his other arm. Ichigo started trembling and shrieker pushes sword away and jumped into the air and launches more leeches at us. Ichigo caught them and squished them and then he smashes Shrieker's front teeth, along with the leeches he caught.

"Do you still plan on exploding them?" Ichigo asked, but shrieker didn't answer instead he tried to ring his tongue and ichigo pulled it off. Shrieker shrieks in pain and ichigo goes to finish him off but only cut off part of his mask and then these giant doors appeared. "Rukia what is that?" I asked out of fear, those gates looked dangerous. "Those are the gates of hell." Rukia said and I put my sword into it's sheath, "Zanpakutō only wash away sins committed after death, but not those before. For those that have committed mortal sins in life, the doors of Hell will open. For this Hollow, the doors do just that, the chains on them breaking one after the other." Rukia explained and shrieker screams before disappearing, a large sword appears and strikes shrieker and the door slide shut and shatters.

Later on, Rukia explains that Yuichi's chain has been severed so he couldn't return to his body. Yuichi's face looked so sad but rukia was trying to cheer him up by telling him that the soul society was not a bad place that you were never hungry, your body would be as light as a feather and it's better than the human world. "If you go to the soul society you would have a higher possibility of seeing your mother." Ichigo said and Yuichi smiles making me smile although I'm exhausted. Yuichi thanks Chad for carrying him around and not getting hurt, "It's no problem." Chad said.

Yuichi's soul leaves the bird "When I die, I will come and carry you around and run around with you." Chad said, making me smile. Yuichi agrees and we perform the konso, "So Ichigo, what was Karin doing there?" I asked, "She told me to help the boy pass on, she saw his past." Ichigo said and I smiled at him, "See, this is why your the best brother ever." I hugged ichigo.