Chapter 27: Release the death bomb

Kuroki's pov

I could feel Ichigo's spiritual pressure rising, meaning he was fighting someone. I was currently running from those three soul reapers and more of the soul reapers. Each corner I turned, there seemed to be more and that's when I realized I was surrounded. "Step down, ryoka." Toshiro said, but I stood my ground and pulled Yuki out of his sheath. "Not a chance, hottie." I shook my head, with a small smirk and swung Yuki up.

"Kawakaze Tachikaze, Fuyuki!!" I swung him down and made it out of the circle and finally escaped.

I wasn't wearing my regular clothes, I figured if I wore Soul Reaper clothes I could fit in so I knocked out one of the girl soul reapers and changed clothes with her. I put the bracelet in my pocket and took my head band off. I pushed some of my hair in my face, taking the cape off and placing it on the girl that I knocked out. I walked out of the building, thinking that the coast was clear.

"Misaki, what are you doing?" I heard Toshiro ask and I froze, not knowing how to answer him or if I should even turn around. "Uhhhh, I was just trying to find the-" I was cut off by Jushiro, he seemed like a nice man. "Oh go easy on the girl, Toshiro." Jushiro said, "Turn around." Toshiro said and I turned around, he didn't seem to recognize my face. Good. I swiftly turned back around, "I think I saw the ryoka headed that way!" I pointed and they ran off, while I ran in another direction. I ran past three buildings and when I felt Ichigo's spiritual pressure go up, so I followed after it. "Wait a minute there, Misaki!" I stopped in my tracks and tripped, falling on top of Toshiro. "Captain!" Rangiku shouted, "I'm so sorry," I blushed and squirmed, getting up and backing away. "Hey calm down, it was an accident... I understand. Now, will tell me where you are going?" He stood up and then helped me up, "Well.... I was chasing after the ryoka, of course." I said with a nervous smile. "Okay, but where did you see the ryoka?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. Man, did he ask a lot of questions. "She ran off in the direction of the other ryoka." I said, "Wait a minute Captain, Misaki wasn't assigned to this area." Rangiku said, making me slightly panic in the inside. "Whoops.... Well you know if I didn't try and follow the ryoka, somebody could have gotten hurt." I said, brushing back my orange hair a little. 

"Wait a minute.... You're the ryoka, aren't you?" Jushiro said, oh no. What do I do?

"How could I possibly the ryoka, Captain Ukitake?" I laughed nervously and he looked at me confused, "Why do you think that Jushiro?" Toshiro asked, looking over at the other captain. "Just a hunch, I guess." He said and I giggled nervously. My phone beeped and I squealed, panicking a little. I took the phone out of my pocket and tried to answer it, but I couldn't get a hold of it. Finally catching it before it hit the ground, I answered it only to have this ominous feeling on the other line.

"Who is it?" I asked, "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Kurooooooooo!" I held the phone away from my ear as Ishihara screamed into it, he was always so loud. "So I was right, you are the imposter." Jushiro said, "No, no! I'm Misaki, I'm being honest." I shook my head and hands frantically, "Shut up Ishihara or I'll kill you, when I get back home." I threatened, speaking into the phone. "But Kuroki, Seiji and I want to come visit you!!! Can we please?!!?" He shouted, as I moved the phone away from my ear. 

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?!! It's Kuro, you idiot!!"

"It is the ryoka, get her!!" A random soul reaper shouted and I jumped up, landing on the roof. "Look Ishihara, I have to go." Another soul reaper sent a kido blast at me creating an explosion, I jump away from it landing on another roof. "Kuro, are you alright? What was that?!! Are you okay??" All I could hear in his voice was concern. "SHUT-UP! I gotta go!!" I hung up the phone and dodged another kido blast, I started running away from them as I felt that I was getting closer to a familiar spiritual pressure. I stopped completely when I saw who it was.

"Toshihiro?" I asked. furrowing my eyebrows as I stared at him. "Long time no see, Kuroki." He said, "So I guess you are the ryoka, I've been hearing about." He turned to me and I took a step back, "I thought you died that day." I said in complete shock, "Not really, I just passed out. When Rukia sent me back, I was put in intensive care." Toshihiro said and fully turned to me. "I'm sorry to have to do this to you." He shot at me and I dodged it, his zanpakuto isn't really a sword. He has two parts to his zanpakuto. One of them is a gun, while the other was a sword.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, dodging another blast.

"You are a ryoka!" He shot at me more and I back flipped over the shots, only to get kicked in the stomach. I flew back into a building and went through the wall. Landing right in front of Jushiro, Toshiro and Rangiku. I scrambled to my feet, quickly pulling Yuki from his sheath. "Don't even think about interfering, guys!" I dodged another blast with my sword, but I was shot in the stomach and it hurt like hell. I saw Toshihiro get stressed out because he wasn't hitting me, so he pulled out his sword. I dodged an incoming kido blast and landed directly behind Toshiro. Our swords clashed and he got closer to my face, "Why won't you stop attacking me?" I asked, "You are a ryoka, it doesn't matter how I knew you back then. You are an intruder and danger to the soul society!" My eyes brimmed with tears, "You don't mean that! I know you care for me. We've been together since elementary school! I know that you care by simply looking into your eyes!" I stated, "You have it all wrong, Kuroki!" He yelled and I shoved him back, kicking him into the wall.

"Stay out of this fight!" I said, slightly turning my head to the three soul reapers.

"I don't have it all wrong, I know exactly how you feel towards me." I flipped over dodging his sword attack, "You have no idea how I feel about you. The truth is I hate your guts and I want you dead!!" I was taken back by his words and didn't dodge the incoming blast, I hit the wall but I got up slowly. "Fusion!" I looked at him to see a fire attack come at me, "Korudo danmaku!" I countered the attack and they collided, the two blasts exploded and destroyed most of the roof.