Chapter 68: A Startling Surprise!

Ichigo's pov

"How many times have I told you, not to break the alarm clocks?!" This was the fiftieth alarm, broken in a record of three weeks that Kuroki has broken. She must really be in a bad mood, which is something I don't usually know how to deal with. "Shut Up! Stop yelling at me so early in the morning, strawberry!" She yelled, "What did you call me?" I pulled the covers off of her, which was something I shouldn't have done at all. She gave me a glare which if looks could kill, I would be so dead right now. "Sorry, Kuro." I walked out of the room and headed for the bathroom, only to be knocked down by Kuroki. "You're not getting all the hot water!" I yelled, tripping her but as I ran away, she started crying making me come to a halt and sprint back to her. "I'm sorry Kuro. I didn't mean to hurt you, I was only messing with you. I'm sorry. Please don't cry." When we were younger, I had never liked to see her cry. It always made me feel bad when she would cry because sometimes I wouldn't know what to do, but Dad taught me a trick as to get her to stop crying.

"Ha! Tricked you!" Kuroki zoomed past me into the bathroom and locked the door. "Damn it!! I am not falling for any more of your stupid tricks!! Don't use up all the hot water." I yelled at her and she eventually got out of the bathroom. I took my shower and got dressed, heading to my room and grabbing my things. When I headed downstairs, Kuroki was eating her food and I sat down next fo her. At first when we got back, I was a little worried because of what would happen when we started going back to school.

Just before I could eat one bite of my food Dad attacked me which made me yell at him, so we started arguing at the table with my food in my hand. We were to busy yelling at each other to notice, that Kuroki was slowly getting agitated with us fighting at the table. "Would you stop attacking me all the time?!!" I shouted, standing to my feet. "Well, maybe you should watch your back!!" Dad yelled and I guess Kuroki got fed up, because she removed our bowls. "Hey sweetie, what are you doing?" Dad asked, when she walked to the other side of the table.

"I'm tired of you two fighting, so shut up!!" She slammed our heads together and then grabbed our bookbags, before dragging me out of the house. "Bye Ichigo! Bye Kuro!! Have a nice day at school!!" Yuzu yelled and waved, as she dragged me away. When we got further away from the house she let me go. "Care to explain, why you dragged me away from the house?" I said, dusting myself off as I stood up. "Well, you and Dad were getting on my nerves." She said, as she walked next to me. "Sorry, about that. What are you gonna do when Ishihara finds you?" I asked her, "I have no idea. That idiot is gonna wanna know what happened. So I'll tell him, but I'll tell him not to tell anyone else." She said with a small smile. "Do you really think that's a safe idea?" I gave her a questioning look. "Yeah, don't worry." She laughed, "That idiot is gonna have a major freakout." I chuckled at her comment, "You know that's true." I shook my head and ruffled her hair, just as we reached the school.

"Kurookiiiiiiiiii!" I turned around seeing Ishihara running full speed at her, "Oh good god!" Kuroki was tackled into the hug, as he started blubbering like a baby. "Your killing her, calm down." Tatsuki said, "Hey Tatsuki." I waved, "Hey Ichigo, come on Ishihara let her go." Tatsuki pleaded but he was still a blubbering mess and we met up with Chad, Orihime and a few others and we headed to the classroom. "What?!!" Kuroki and I yelled. "You heard me, you two. Ishihara has transferred into this classroom and Seiji has been transferred out of school to the U.S." Ms. Misato said. "Oh, this is just great." Kuroki stormed to her seat that was right behind mines and next to Rukia's.

Ishihara was now sitting the seat behind Kuroki and was constantly bugging her. Once P.E. came around Kuroki was being messed with by some guys, who I beat up. Keigo was complaining about not having anything to do over the summer. "Hey Ichigo!!" I waved to Orihime and Kuroki, who were walking. "Man, your sister is hot." Keigo said, making me come to an abrupt stop and I grabbed him by his collar. "Stop talking about my sister that way! The next time that comes out of your mouth, I will punch your teeth in." I made a scary face at him, causing Keigo to start crying out of fear.

"Oh lighten up on him a little Ichigo. You know how Keigo is about woman." Mizuiro said, "Yeah, well he shouldn't talk about my sister then." I let him go and sat back down.

~~

After school, I walked home without Kuroki since she got stuck doing something with Ishihara. That poor girl, isn't gonna last long with him. I reached home, and opened the door I guess I was the only one home for now. I took my shoes off and walked upstairs into room until I opened the door, and what I saw really pissed me off. "What are you all doing in my room?!!!" I yelled at them. Jushiro, Shunsui and Byakuya were sitting on Kuroki's bed, while Rukia and Yoruichi sat on the desk near Kuroki's bed. Rangiku was sitting on the floor while Renji, Ikkaku and Yumichika were sitting on my bed and Toshiro was on the window sill.

"Hey Ichigo, long time no see." Ikkaku greeted, "Oh this is just great." I sighed.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked, looking to Rukia.

"Weellll...." Rangiku started, "What? Spit it out!" I shouted, "We were worried about how Kuroki was doing, regarding the incident with Seiji." Byakuya stated and I slumped a little, knowing if she came home with me she would have lost it. "She's fine, but in a little bit of a bad mood. She got stuck hanging with Ishihara for a while, she decided to tell him everything we've been through." Now it was their turn to scream, "What?!" I shook my head. "Don't worry. She has that under control. But listen if she comes home and finds you here, she'll kill me!" I yelled, "Ichigo, we're home." The door opened and Yuzu walked into the room and I noticed that they had gigai's on. "Oh, I didn't know you had company." She looked at them, "It's alright Yuzu. Meet Jushiro, Shunsui, Byakuya, Rukia, Yoruichi, Rangiku, Ikkaku, Renji, Yumichika and Toshiro." I introduced the group, "Everyone meet Yuzu, my little sister." They greeted her with a small smile except for Byakuya, who kept a stoic look on his face. "Where's Kuroki?" Yuzu asked, "She got stuck with Ishihara, she's gonna be here in a little bit." I explained and she turned to leave. "Hey Yuzu, you think you could whip up one Kuro's favorite dishes? She hasn't been in the best of mood these past three weeks." She turned to look at me, "Yeah, sure. I've noticed her bad mood too. It was nice to meet you all. See ya later, Ichigo." She bowed at them and she walked out of the room. "Your little sister is so adorable." Rangiku said, "Yeah, thanks." I rubbed my head, "Anyways, you need to get out of here! Before she gets home." I said and suddenly a rock flew through the window, making Toshiro fall onto my bed.

"Who threw that?!!" He yelled, looking out the window. "Ichigo!!!! Is Kuroki home yet?!!!"  I looked out my window, with everyone else. "No, she isn't. And I thought she was with you!" I yelled back down to him, "She was. But she left the school before I did, she was mumbling something about Seiji. I already know about the you know what's. But I'm worried about her, she told me everything. She didn't seem to happy." He said, "Go home. Just leave her alone for a while. She'll come home." I saw a rock hit Ishihara in the head and he hit the ground with a thud.

"Go home!!" I heard a familiar voice and panicked. I closed the window and rushed out of the room. "Oh crap." I muttered, running back into the room. "She's home." I said to them.