Chapter 26: Formation! The Worst Tag

Kuroki's pov (the pic up top is toshihiro)

After we reached for Orihime we got pulled apart into four, I was still with Ichigo but as we were flying my grip started to loosen. "Kuro, hold on!" Ichigo yelled, "I'm trying!" I yelled and we got separated, "Kuro!!" He yelled, reaching for me. "Ichigo!!!!!!!" I yelled and we flew apart from each other. I landed in a building, slowly crawling out due to the pain I felt. "Damn, I got separated from Ichigo." I started walking. When I finally got out of shock, I started running. "Come on, where the hell is he?" I said, running through the pathways. I kept running, when I felt a familiar spiritual pressure so I followed it. I kept running eventually tripping over a rock, and started tumbling down the small hill. I spotted someone walking where I was headed, as I rolled which made me nervous. "Out of the way!!!" I shouted, only to have four soul reapers turn around. I managed to stop rolling and stood up to my feet, only to have the soul reapers stare at me.

"Get the ryoka!!" I heard more soul reapers shout, making me turn around and start running. "Crap!!!!!!" Every corner I turned, there seemed to be more soul reapers appearing. After about 10 minutes of running, I finally was able to lose them. I hid behind a building, it grew quiet so I poked my head out from behind the wall only to be spotted by another Soul Reaper.

"Crap, not again!!" I pulled out Yuki, "Fly with the winter wind!!! Fuyuki!!!" The attack hit them and I made my escape but as I was running, I was tackled and both of us went through the wall. I landed in front of three people. One was a tall man with long white hair, another guy who was short with short white hair and one was a woman with long orange hair and very big boobs.

"I got the ryoka!!" The guy with long hair, who tackled me called and I kicked him. "Captain Hitsuguya, Captain Ukitake and Lieutenant Matsumoto. I'm so sorry. But I caught one of the ryoka." I took this opportunity to run away, only to be grabbed as I exited the building. "Let go of me!" I yelled and elbowed the guy, then I kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine. I jumped over the three soul reapers and out of the window, the three soul reapers ran after me and which only led to me being surrounded. "This isn't good." I whispered to myself, as I was surrounded. I wanted to scream at myself for getting caught, but kept my cool in front of the three soul reapers.

"Ryoka, why are you here?" The one called Captain Ukitake asked, "None of your business." I brushed my orange hair back and grabbed Yuki's hilt. "Yuki, I'm in trouble these two are captains and one is a lieutenant like Renji." I explained the situation to him, "Don't you think you should run now? Yoruichi did say not to fight them if you ran into them." Yuki reminded me, "You're right Yuki, she did say not to fight with captains. I have to find Ichigo and Yoruichi." I didn't realize that I had spoken out loud.

"You know Yoruichi!?" The Lieutenant asked in shock, "Uh oh." Damn it, I spoke out loud again. "Run!" Yuki said which made me chuckle nervously, as I stared at the three of them. I could tell they were stronger than me, which made me want to run away even more than before.

"Alright, Uh... I'm just gonna go." I started to back away, completely nervous about the situation at hand. "You aren't going anywhere, Ryoka!" A soul reaper shouted and lunged at me. I jumped up in the air and flipped over Captain Hitsuguya, who by the way is really hot. My green eyes met his blue ones, as I landed on a nearby roof. I needed to get out of here and fast, or this could end badly for me.

"Gotta go!!!" I shouted, taking off away from that area. After 20 minutes, I lost them but I also realized that I was lost.

"Damn it!! I got lost." I kept walking and heard shouts from below me. I jumped down off of the roof, I stood on and kept quiet not wanting to be spotted again. "She went this way!" I hid in the bushes and watched as a group of soul reapers ran past it in a hurry. After they disappeared, I snuck off and ended up in a different area.

As I came to a stop, I saw someone really familiar. He had brown hair and it reminded me of Toshihiro. "Toshihiro, is that you?" There was a long period of silence and he turned around but it wasn't him, it was some random dude.

"The ryoka!!!" I acted quickly, knocking him out. Not letting him hit the ground, I grabbed him by the hem of his shirt and dragged him into an empty building. I heard footsteps and hid with the guy behind a bunch of crates, "I thought I sensed that ryoka girl's spiritual pressure. It's pretty powerful." Captain Hitsuguya spoke.

"She was definitely here. I can still feel the residual amount of spirit energy here." Captain Ukitake said and I leaned the guy against the wall, making sure to conceal us both. He shouldn't wake up for another 10 minutes, I used a special move I learned from Tatsuki back when we were kids. "Did you hear about Ichigo Kurosaki, Captain?" The orange haired Lieutenant asked, I could see the three of them through a small crack in between two of the higher crates, but luckily they couldn't see me through it.

"Yes, I did Rangiku. He was the one Rukia gave her powers too. I heard he had a sister by the name of Kuroki Kurosaki. They said she had really long orange hair and wore a soul reapers uniform." Captain Ukitake stated, making me mildly angry. "Then that girl we were chasing, is Kuroki Kurosaki!" Rangiku exclaimed, "I also heard she likes to be called Kuro not Kuroki." Captain Ukitake's statement shocked me, how did he know about that?

"How did you find that out, Jushiro?" Hitsuguya asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "Rukia." He said, making me growl in frustration. "Did you hear that?" Hitsuguya asked and I heard footsteps come closer, when the guy I knocked out woke up. He started moving, making me cover his mouth. "Hmmm!" He shouted, through my hand and I started to panic.

"What was that?" The Lieutenant asked, "It's coming from behind those crates." I covered the guy's eyes and mouth and tied up his hands. I hid in one of the crates and made sure they didn't see me hide in here. "Look, it's Eikichuzo." Lieutenant said, I knew they untied him.

"How did this happen?" Hitsuguya asked, he sounded angry. "I found the ryoka  but she knocked me out and hid me here. I woke up here and tried to call for help, but she covered my mouth and tied me up." He explained, "Do you know where she went?" Ukitake asked, "She might still be here. I heard one the crates being opened, but I'm not sure which one. Lieutenant Matsumoto, can I please go?" He said and my eyes widened, "No," I whispered, closing my eyes and curled up even more. I was covered by a stack of blankets, I felt the crate I was in being picked up and then put down. "How was she able to bring her spiritual pressure so low?" Ukitake asked, "It's not possible. And she did say something about Yoruichi. Captain Ukitake, I think Yoruichi might have trained her." Lieutenant Matsumoto said.

"The problem is that Yoruichi disappeared a long time ago." Ukitake said and I heard the crates around me being opened. "She's not here. There is that last one." I heard my crate being opened and some stuff was moved around, which left me open. All three of them looked at me in shock and I took the opportunity to get out of there, I knew taking them on was out of the question.

"What the-" I jumped out into the air, flipping over them and quickly ran the out of the building.