Chapter 6: Fight to the death! Ichigo vs Ichigo

Kuroki's pov

I was eating in our room, when Ichigo came in with a plate of food. "Hey, what's up, Ichigo?" I looked up at him, as he headed over to the closet. "Hey Rukia, I brought you some breakfast." Ichigo knocked on the closet door but there was no answer so Ichigo started to get angry, I finished my plate of food and set it on the desk and then put my sweater on and then my skirt. I didn't mind Ichigo being in the room, I was used to him being in here while I changed, and plus he wasn't paying attention. "Hey, come out here, before I lose my patience!" He said, starting to sound agitated.

"You be patient! Ha! Good one Ichigo." I laughed, calling out sarcastically.

"Oh shut up, Kuroki." I got irritated at his comment, "What did you just call me?!" I asked, irked at him. "I called you, Kuroki." Ichigo smirked and I jumped on him. "Hey stop that! Oww my hair!!! Stop!!!" Ichigo yelled, as I wrestled with him. "That's for calling me by my full name." I said, sitting on his back with his arm behind it. "Okay, okay... I'm sorry I called you by your full name. Now will you get off of me?" Ichigo said, so I let go and picked up my book bag.

"You're an idiot, Ichigo." I smiled, slipping my shoes on walked out the room.

Downstairs I heard Dad, Karin and Yuzu talking about Ichigo's and I behavior lately and Dad insists that Ichigo would only lock himself up in the room for one reason. I walked down the stairs and dad looked towards me, which made me skeptical about what he was going to ask. "What?" I asked, "Sweetheart, you look gorgeous. Come here and let your dear old Dad give his princess a hug." He stretched out his arms, throwing them around me. "Dad, let me go! I'm not in the mood, damnit!" I shoved him off of me and he started asking me questions about why Ichigo locks himself and then insinuates that Ichigo has been doing something. I heard running footsteps, before Dad was kicked in the face and sent flying back. "Stop being so perverted!" Ichigo shouted, annoyed with Dad's insinuations.

"It's the job of a father to wonder about their teenage daughter and son." Dad said and the two began to tussle, as I stand there getting slowly agitated. "Breakfast is getting cold." Yuzu said, completely ignoring their fighting. "It's a beautiful day, today." Karin said.

I got more agitated and grabbed Ichigo by the shirt, dragging him out the door. I heard footsteps running towards and slightly turned my head, I really wish I hadn't.

"KURO!!!!" I knew it was Ishihara so I moved to the side and he hit the wall. I kept walking, dragging Ichigo to class as I went along down the hallway. I let him go as soon as we got to class and sat down, although I realized Rukia wasn't here. Pretty soon, she came in and told the class that she had a family emergency. She then said she had to speak with Ichigo and I, but Ichigo said something and she punched him in the stomach,  then smacked me on the back of the head. She then dragged us out of the classroom, saying that we needed to go to the nurses office.

We made it up to the rooftop and she handed us each a candy dispenser and she told us to pop out a candy. So we did just that, I stared at the piece of candy in my hand. "You can use it to separate from your body when you need to fight hollows." Rukia explained. "So why is it called soul candy?" Ichigo asked and Rukia explained that soul reaper women's association complained that the name gikongan wasn't cute so they had it changed.

"Why does mine have duck head on it, but she has a bunny?" Ichigo asked and she explains what she wanted to get Ichigo and then he insults her, so Rukia steps on his head. Rukia insists that we try one so we did and my body started to act weird. Ichigo's was being weird but mines was beyond weird, she jumps on Ichigo who didn't do anything and becomes really cheerful. 

"That thing is not like me at all!" I turned to Rukia agitated, "Calm down, I only bought that one because it suites you the best." Rukia said, Ichigo questions Rukia about the artificial soul and his body moves saying Ichigo's favorite line. Rukia's phone beeped and she dragged ichigo by the arm, who was still complaining about the artificial soul and I followed her. "Hey Ruki, I have a bad feeling about the two artificial souls we used." I said, looking over at her.

"Ruki?" Ichigo asked, raising an eyebrow at me. "Yeah, that's my nickname for her." I said and Ichigo shook his head. "Let's go." He said and we started running towards the school. The first thing I saw was me on Ichigo's back, Ichigo jumped up pretty high and went through the window.

"What the hell are they doing?!" I shouted and grabbed Ichigo's hand, dragging him with me towards the classroom. Finally making it to the classroom, I see myself being all touchy touchy with Keigo. I screamed in terror and tackled my body. "Kuro, what's wrong?" Rukia asked me, after I had tackled my body. Ichigo was dealing with his artificial soul, who was fighting with him and then he jumps out the window running away at full speed. Me, being distracted was kicked in the stomach and then my artificial soul runs off.

"Damnit!" Ichigo said, becoming agitated.

"Ruki, what's going on?" I asked, as Ichigo jumps out of the window and Rukia runs out the classroom so I follow her, soon we reach a warehouse. "How do we find both Ichigo and I's body?" I asked, because we lost sight of both mod souls. Rukia comments on Ichigo having a moratorium, which I didn't understand much. "This isn't the time to make incomprehensible jokes. He has to be caught for kissing Orihime and Tatsuki." Ichigo said, "I don't see why it's such a big deal, it's just a kiss. To me that merely seems as a greeting. In this book I was reading, a lot more was happening." Rukia said, as I sat up and slapped my forehead. "You shouldn't compare the two, kissing a classmate is totally different. What books are you reading?" Ichigo asked and I shook my head. Then he complains about his image and how long it took to build it.

"I'm surprised you even have a image." Rukia said, making me laugh really hard. "Hey, what are you laughing at?!" Ichigo got irritated with me, "I'm laughing at the fact that Rukia is surprised, you have such a big ego." I said, as I calmed down.

"So Rukia, what exactly are the souls that you put in our bodies the modified souls?" Ichigo asked, and rukia took out her sketch book and then started explaining what modified souls are.

"In the soul society there was a plan called the spearheads. The souls specialized for hollow vanquishing were injected into soulless dead bodies. The souls were called mod souls would endow some part of the body with superhuman powers." Rukia showed us the pictures she drew, I understood everything as well Ichigo.

"With those drawings the moment's tension is gone." He said and Rukia smacks him, making me chuckle slightly. She then continues to explain, "They abandoned the experiment and they sent out orders that all mod souls were to be destroyed due to the fact that using the mod souls to fight in dead bodies was inhumane." Rukia said, "So did the soul society create them just to destroy them at their convenience? Are you okay with that?" Ichigo asked, "That is not the question, the scrapping of the mod souls was one of the laws of the soul society, which were set up to protect human souls." Rukia said and we set out to find both 'me' and 'Ichigo'. We found 'Ichigo' who was about to kick some boys, but Ichigo stopped him.

"I'll go find me. Have fun Ichigo." I ran off in a different direction, "Be careful!" Ichigo and Rukia said, "Don't worry, I will!" I shouted back and turned the corner. This doesn't seem like it's gonna be fun.