~ Epilogue ~*

I crept back stage as I heard Olly Murs finish up his opening act. Simon, being the boys' producer, saw me and he exclaimed, "Ellie!"

"Shush!" I said, "No one knows I'm here. I want to surprise Niall."

"Wait, so you're joining the tour?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"Great! Did you plan this whole mess? The surprise and everything?"

"No," I shook my head, "I had sort of a talk and it helped me make up my mind."

"Well, either way, I'm glad you're here! But, hurry up! The boys will be going on any minute!"

"Thank you!" I smiled and started creeping around, so no one would see me.

Finally, I got to the side of the stage and hid behind a clothing rack, trying to find Niall. Within a second, I found him. He was pacing by the curtain, muttering something I couldn't make out.

I stepped out from behind the rack, straightened my clothes and said, "Niall?"

He turned and when he saw me, his whole face lite up. "Ellie!" He ran to me in his red polo and tan pants. He picked me up and spun me around, making me giggle.

"I can't believe you're here!"

I laughed, "Neither can I!"

"This is fabulous! I mean, I never thought, and now, and wait. Are you opening for us?"

I nodded, "Yes."

Niall started whooping and hollaring in joy. "I want to know what changed your mind, but I don't have time. Wait! Come out on stage with me! We can introduce you!"

"No way!" I said.

"Please!" he pleded.

 "No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Niall James Horan, there is no way, under any cimcumstance, am I getting on that stage," I tell him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"But . . ." he started, his shoulders hunching over, his usual bright blue eyes, turning a cloudy gray.

I couldn't hold out any longer and giggled, my own deep blue eyes dancing.

Niall caught me laughing and he stood straight again, "So, you'll do it?"

"No way," I smiled, "I just couldn't keep a straight face any longer."

"Ellie, please!" he whined again.

I gave him a look that said, 'If you ask again, I'm gonna hit you' and he finally gave up the fight he knew he had no chance of winning in the first place.

"I swear, you think you know a girl if you're her boyfriend all the time, but noooo," he grumbled, leaving me smiling.

"You know I love you Nialler," I said and I meant it. And what he said was true. I was around him all the time. Along with Liam, Zayn, Louis . . .

"Oi, Ellie! Why are you here babe?" asked a curly haired boy as he poked his head out from behind a door.

. . . and Harry. How could I ever forget Harry Styles.

"Boys on stage now!" called their stage manager and Niall ran up to me.

He smashed his lips to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I let him before pushing him away, "You need to go perform."

"Do I have to?"

I laughed, "Yes, you do. Now go. But first, here."

I reached around my neck and unclasped the clover necklace and reclasped it around Niall's.

He smiled.

"Perfect," I grinned and patted his chest, "Now go. You have thousands of girls waiting for you."

"But only one means the world to me and she's standing right in front of me."

I smiled, "You're adorable, but save it for later. Now go."

He placed a kiss on my lips before running onto stage, meeting the boys who came from the other side of the stage.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out on the stage. When Niall looked at me and winked, I grinned.

Maybe I did make the right choice to come back. Maybe I did meet One Direction for a reason. And maybe, just maybe, my life was going to be perfect again.