~ Chapter 29 - The After Date ~*

After a few seconds, Niall pulled away from me slowly, keeping his hands on either side of my face, finally resting his forehead on mine. We were both breathing slightly heavy and I still had tears streaming down my face.

He reached over with a thumb and wiped away the tears on my face, "I didn't mean to make you cry."

I sniffled, shook my head slightly, and smiled, "It's okay."

When more tears slipped down my face, he wiped them away again, his thumb gently sweeping over my cheeks. "I'm really sorry-"

I cut him off, "Niall James Horan, shut up and kiss me."

He grinned and murmured, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that," before gently pressing his lips back to mine.

One of my hands reached up and rested on Niall's neck and the other, reached up and fused it into his mass of bleached hair. I felt him smile against me and I returned the action.

Just as I was about to put my other hand in his hair, a hand tapped my shoulder. I pulled back quickly as did Niall and we looked to the man who had tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me, yes, sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I looked and saw his name tag said: Manager

"Why?" Niall asked.

He eyed me up, "Because of PDA."

Niall rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, "Well excuse us then." He pulled me from the booth and we raced out of the restaurant, not even bothering to look back at Jayda and Liam.

Liam and Niall had taken the van over to Italiano's so he led me over to it by my hand. I giggled the whole way over and once we got there, Niall pulled me around to face him and pushed me up against the side of the van, his body lightly resting against mine.

"I can't believe I missed out on this," I whispered as we resumed our position from before; my hands in Niall's hair, one of his hands on the side of my face, pulling me to him and and the other, just grazing my waist.

"Me too," he replied and lowered his lips back onto mine.

We stayed that way for awhile, our lips on each other, though we weren't taking it too far. Suddenly a hand tapped on Niall's shoulder and he spun around.

"What? We are no longer in your snazzy restaurant," he snapped only to face Liam and Jayda who both had smiles on their faces and their eyebrows raised.

"Oh, hey," Niall blushed and pulled away from me as I stepped away from him. Niall shook his head so his hair didn't look as distorted, since I messed it up with my hands.

"Hi," Jayda smiled and I noticed her hand was threaded with Liam's. I raised my eyebrows back at her.

"Hey," I smiled back and we all blushed, looking at the ground. When the silence started to get awkward, I said, "So."

"Oh, um, yeah," Liam spoke up and cleared his throat. "I just wanted to get a set of keys from you guys. I kinda have a feeling you are going somewhere after this."

I looked at Niall and when I saw he was looking at me, pulled my keys out of my pocket and tossed them to Liam who caught them, "Be nice. It's management's car."

He laughed, "Will do. Have fun and stay safe." He looked at Niall at the last few words and Niall groaned.

"Liam shut up. You are almost as bad as Louis. You know we aren't going to."

"Hey, I'm Daddy Direction. I have to look out for you guys. I don't want to become Uncle Direction."

"Liam!" Niall hissed, "Go!"