~ Chapter 18 - The Concert ~*

Beth stormed up the isle in the crowd and up onto stage. She grabbed a mic so harshly, I thought she was gonna break it.

She yelled into the mic: "Everyone go home now!"

Nobody moved. Nobody breathed.

She jumped around a little bit, "You heard me, leave! This is a hospital!"

"So?" a voice said. Everybody around the person who spoke up, backed away, revealing a young girl. Probably around the age of twelve or so.

"Young lady," Beth said, putting on a nice voice, "It's just that our friend, Ellie here, just came out of a coma. We don't want her getting hurt."

The girl crossed her arms, "She doesn't look injured to me."

Beth narrowed her eyes, "Please call your mommy to come get you now, sweetie. This concert is over and never should of started to begin with."

"Okay, lady, I'm not three. You don't have to talk to me like I can't comprehend anything. Next, I'm sure Ellie doesn't want to be stuck in a lame hospital room while recovering, and finally, why can't she sing? She has a talent for it and if I'm not mistaken, loves doing it. So let her."

There was silence before the whole crowd started clapping and Beth stood in shock. Before anyone I could say anything, the crowd was starting to chant, "EL-LIE! EL-LIE!"

The girl shouted, "Whatcha gonna do about that?"

Beth spun on her heel and turned and faced me, pointing a finger in my face. "Don't blame me if you kill yourself Miss Keddington. I warned you and fought to keep you safe. I'm out." She stalked off stage and past the boys who weren't so discreetly hiding under a tarp.

I chuckled, "Boys, you can come out now."

They all did as I said and they bounced up to me, grinning.

"We thought we were gonna die!" Zayn said.

I laughed, "I did too. Beth can be pretty scary when she wants to be."

"Tell me about it," Louis chuckled and looked behind me on the stage where Jayda was still standing, watching us. "I do believe some people want to hear you sing. Are you up for it?"

I raised an eyebrow and a smile spread over my face, "Give me a mic."

"Woohoo!" Niall cheered and gave me his, "We get a LivLoud concert!"

I chuckled and said, "Well, you better get into the crowd or you are gonna miss it."

They all sped off and I skipped back up on stage where Jayda was waiting with her mic.

She smiled and I gave her a thumbs up and turned to the crowd that was cheering, "LIV-LOUD," again.  I raised my hands and slowly pulled them down, getting the crowd to go to a complete silence.

"So is everyone ready?"

"Yes!" The mob cheered.

"What song?" Jayda asked and lots of answers were thrown out. We took the first song we heard which was 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift.

"We are going to sing one of our first songs ever recorded, which is 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift!"

The crowd cheered and the song started playing. I looked around for a dj and saw Zayn at the dj station. I laughed. He was going to get an earful about that later. He saw me looking and waved. I waved back and started singing:

We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes

and the flashback starts