~ Chapter 46 - Truth or Dare ~*

One week had passed since Jayda's funeral and I was almost back to normal. Though all of the boys couldn't stop talking about Kegan.

"Why didn't I get such a cool little brother?" Louis called. "All I got was a bunch of sisters."

"But sisters sometimes come in handy," Zayn replied.

"Boys!" I laughed. "You can borrow him anytime! But if you hurt him, you're going to have to face me!" I puffed up my chest, pretending to be tough.

They all laughed and Louis jumped to his feet. "I have an idea!"

"I have a feeling he's going to tell us what it is," Niall chuckled from beside me.

"You're right! My idea is that we play Truth or Dare!"

"Eh, why not," Harry said from a chair in my flat. "All we've been doing these past few days is sit around. It might do us some good."

We all mumbled a 'sure' or 'okay' and sat on the floor in a circle.

Niall sat on my right, Liam sat on my left. Harry on the other side of Liam and Zayn on the other side of Niall, leaving Louis across from me.

"Since I thought of playing, I get to go first!" Louis said. "I dare-"

"Woah, woah, woah," I interrupted. "I think, that if refuse a truth or a dare, you have to sleep sitting on the toilet."

"Our little Ellie here has an interesting imagination," Zayn chuckled.

"One of the reasons I love her," Niall said beside me.

I laughed, "So? Is it fair?"

"Sounds good to me," Liam said and the rest nodded.

"Great! So I'm going to start!" Louis said. "Um, Zayn. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Zayn said slowly.

"Go put peanut butter in your hair and keep it there for the rest of the game."

Zayn's face fell but he went into the kitchen, got the jar of peanut butter and a fork. He unscrewed the top, put the fork in, then pulling it out, filled with PB.

"This or toliet, this or toilet," he kept repeating as he spread it all through his hair, as the rest of us laughed.

"Okay, that's enough!" Louis laughed as Zayn's hair was slicked with peanut butter.

Finally, Zayn put the fork back into the jar and sat there shaking. He looked at Niall. "Truth or Dare."

"Dare," Niall said proudly.

"I dare you to take the rest of this peanut butter, spread it on Ellie, and lick it off her."

I groaned and shot daggers at Zayn. Though, before Niall could, I took my hair and tied it up in a high bun, so it wouldn't get peanut butter in it.

Niall took the fork and jar from Zayn and turned to face me, a huge smile on his face. He started spreading it all over my face, he left my eyelids clean so I could watch him.

Within a minute, my face was covered in peanut butter and Niall put the jar down.

"Niall?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah?"

"Is the jar empty?"

"No. there's just a little bit left."

Zayn grinned. "I do believe I mentioned to use all of the peanut butter."

I groaned and they all laughed.