~ Chapter 9 - After Party! (NOT) ~*

I looked at the screen and my jaw dropped. Harry wanted to talk to me. After all the happen. was he crazy?!?

I quickly exited out of the text and deleted it. He didn't deserve talking to me the way he treated me and Niall. He didn't derserve any of those boys. He treats them like shit. Nothing better. Why is he even in One Direction anyway? He has the looks and the voice, but the personality is the worst. I wonder if he was normal during the X Factor and if the fame changed him.

And - what am I talking about? I hate him because he hurt one of my friends. I shouldn't care about him anymore.  I should, but I can't. I can't because, because in a way, it slightly broke my heart, thinking I lost a friend even though he wasn't a good one. I shook the thoughts about Harry from my head and shoved my iPhone back into my pocket, turning off the light in my room and heading to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Ellie?" Jayda's voice quietly asked from behind me, she herself coming from her room.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

I shrugged, "Mixed feelings I guess."

"I know, babe," she said.

A tear fell down my cheek, "I'm just confused. It's hard."

"I know. And - wait, are you crying?"

I tried wiping the tears away but Jayda saw them and pulled me into a bear hug. "I don't know why i"m crying," I admitted, letting them all out.

She rubbed my back gently and let me cry, "It's alright. It's good to cry, Ellie. did you know that?"

I shook my head, sniffling.

"Well it is good. So just let it all out, okay? None of them are worth this." She pushed me back slightly and held my face so i had to look her in the eye. "You got that? NONE of them are worth this. And don't you think twice about it, okay? No guy deserves the wonderful Ellie you are, just to make you cry."

I sniffled again and wiped away tears, "I know," I gave a small chuckle, "I know. I just need reminded every once in awhile."

"And I'll be here to remind you every time," she smiled and wiped away the last of the tears. "Now get something to eat. I'm sure you came in here for food, not just to stand."

I laughed a nodded, pushing the tears away and opened the cupboard. "Popcorn?" I asked.

"Only if you agree to a movie night with me."

"Of course!" I said and pulled out two bags of popcorn and stuffing them into the microwave.

"What movie, do you want, El?" she asked going to the movie cabinet.

"Surprise me," I replied and went to the fridge, pulling out two root-beers. After the popcorn finished popping, I pulled the bags out and dumped them into a giant bowl. I added a bunch of salt and butter and then carried the popcorn and drinks out to the couch, handing Jayda a pop.

"Thanks," she murmured, her eyes not leaving the screen.

"What movie?" I asked, popping a piece of popcorn into my mouth as I took a seat on the couch and pulled a blanket over my legs.

"'The Notebook,'' she replied, not taking her eyes from the screen.

"My favorite," I smiled, sitting down in the corner of the couch.

"I know," she grinned and grabbed a handful of popcorn and slid to her side of the couch, settling in, getting comfortable.

I popped a few pieces of popcorn into in my mouth and groaned when my phone went off again.

Harry Styles:

Can we talk? Please?

I shook my head at my screen and deleted the text and then turning my phone off. I didn't need any distractions while crying over the tragic love story.

~~~~

A few hours later, as the credits were rolling onto the screen, and Jayda and I had wiped away the final tears, I turned my phone back on to look at the time, since we had no clocks in our flat. Strange right?

Anyway, as I was turning it on, it started vibrating like crazy. Like a chainsaw going off. I mumbled, "What the hell...?" I looked at the screen:

67 Text Messages : 33 Missed Calls : 1073 Twitter Notifications

"Shit..." I hissed and unlocked the home screen.

"Hmm?" Jayda asked, yawning and leaning to look over my shoulder, "What's up?"

"Look at this...."

"Holy shit! Are those all from Harry?"

"I don't know. Haven't looked yet," I said going straight to the text messages. After pulling it up, I found I had 58 from Harry, 3 from Liam, 5 from Louis, and 1 from Niall. The ones from Harry said pretty much the same thing as before. Though the other nine where quite interesting.

~~~

From: Louis Tomlinson

Can you please talk to me? I won't tell Harry anything...

~~~

From: Liam Payne

I'm so sorry about Harry! I had no idea...

~~~

From: Louis Tomlinson

Please talk! Harry isn't talking to any of us! And I'm his BooBear!

~~~

From: Louis Tomlinson

Ellie, please! Harry has locked himself in his room...alone...

~~~

From: Liam Payne

Remember Harry is the flirt of us all...

~~~

From: Louis Tomlinson

Harry is never like this...never...not for any girl before you...

~~~

From Niall Horan:

I didn't mean for this to happen, Ellie...I'm so sorry...

~~~

From: Louis Tomlinson

You have got to talk to him! Please! I beg of you! Even SUPERMAN can't help...

~~~

From: Liam Payne

I know I can't make you do anything, but please talk to him. Or any of us. Please...

~~~

I sighed and looked at my missed calls. It was a mix from all the guys. Of course. Without listening to them, I deleted them all and pulled up Twitter. They were all from me referencing LivLoud. I shook my head, not able to think about that part of my life at the moment. I clicked out of Twitter and pulled up the contact that read: Harry Styles and looked at the page for a good five minutes. Before I could back out I clicked the call button.

One ring...

Two rings...

Three rings...

Just as his phone was about to go to voicemail, he picked up.

"Hello?" his gravelly voice asked.

"Harry, it's Ellie. We need to talk."