~ Chapter 48 - It All Comes Out ~*

"Excuse me?" Simon said.

The rest of the boys, including Carla all yelled, "What!"

I moved my gaze to Harry. "We you all asked me who hit our car that day, I said I didn't know. But I lied. Harry Styles was driving that car who hit us that day. Harry Styles is the one who killed Jayda."

Liam stood up and went over to Harry, "You lying bastard. You were late to our meeting that day. It's because you rammed them isn't not. Not because of the traffic."

Before Harry could respond, Liam brought his fist around and smashed it into his face as hard as he could.

No one said anything. That is until Niall also got to his feet and went to Harry.

"Niall," Simon said but Niall ignored him.

Niall then slammed his fist across Harry's face too, making him groan. "And that's for punching Ellie the first time, for killing Jayda, and putting Ellie in so much pain and danger."

Harry sat there quietly before speaking up, "I'm not going to say I don't deserve this when I really do. I told Ellie to not tell anyone what really happened, because I wanted to protect the band."

"Congrats on trying to do that," Zayn muttered.

"Why in the world would you hold her to that?" Carla barked.

"Because," Harry sighed, "I didn't know what else to do."

"Well, boys, I'm taking you all back to your flat. We need to have a talk," Simon sighed and stood up.

"I'm going to stay here," Niall said from beside me, grabbing my hand, but I gently pulled it out of his grip.

"No, you're not," Simon and Carla said at the same time.

"Oh," he said and stood up. Niall turned to me, "I'll call you later, okay?"

I just grunted an answer and when Niall turned to kiss me on the lips, I turned away, so his lips didn't meet any part of me.

Niall frowned and let my hand go and walked away without a fight.

"We'll be in touch," Simon said and then looked at me, "If you happen to change your mind, just let me know."

I nodded and they all filed out of the door, closing it behind them, leaving only Carla and I in the room.

She turned to me, "Ellie, I had no idea. I thought it was just a hit and run crash."

I shook my head, "No, it wasn't. When the car flipped and I couldn't get out, Harry came and pulled open the door for me."

"So that's how you got out."

I nodded, "Yeah."

We sat in silence for a moment before Carla turned to me and grabbed my hands. "Now I know, I just told you I hated Harry, and now learning this, I hate him even more, but it takes a real man to admit something like this. So, if you really want to, you can go on tour with them. You have my permission."

"I don't think that's going to happen. I see your point with Harry and all, but it's going to take a long time for me to forgive him. And even though I love Niall and the rest, I don't think I can do it."

"So you're going to try a long distance relationship?"

I shrugged, "What else is there to do? Louis and Eleanor can do it. Liam and Danielle did it. We might as well try."

"What if Niall meets another girl?" Carla asked.

"Well I trust him to tell me or just not meet another one at all."