~ Chapter 30 - Emergency ~*

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned slightly. My back hurt. It hurt a lot. I looked around and saw I was in Niall's arms. He was still sleeping and by this time, we were both laying back on the blanket.

He had an arm around my back, holding me to him and his other hand was under his head as a pillow. My head was resting on his chest. I looked up slightly and saw my legs were tangled with his. Oh boy.

I turned and looked back at Niall and smiled when he was snoring softly, his chest rising and falling with me still on it.

I watched him for a little. His long eyelashes fluttering slightly, his hair being blown slightly from the gentle wind, his mouth moving. Wait, what?

"You look gorgeous," he murmured, opening his eyes with a smile.

I looked at him, "You were watching me?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I thought you knew."

I snorted, "Nope! I can't tell when people are fake sleeping. Though it's probably a talent I should learn."

Niall nodded, "Yeah."

With that, I sat up and let Niall's arms drop from my shoulder and stretched. "Probably shouldn't of slept on the ground," I muttered.

"Tell me about it," he said while standing up, pulling me with him.

We both stretched and Niall pulled his phone out of his pocket. His face immediatly fell from a smile to a frown. He looked at me.

"We gotta go. Now." He started sprinting for the van.

I reached down and grabbed the blanket, following in Niall's tracks. Once I reached the van, the keys were already in and Niall was rushing me.

I jumped in and tossed the blanket behind me and before my door was closed, we were already speeding down the road.

"Liam's going to kill me," Niall hissed under his breath.

"Why?" I asked quietly but I didn't get an answer. Instead, his foot pressed the gas pedal closer to the floor and we sped to the boy's flat. A place I hadn't been inside and a place I didn't really want to go.

Within minutes, we were at the flat and Niall quickly parked and we both hopped out. I started walking for the entrance whereas Niall was running.

When he saw i wasn't running, he turned back and grabbed my hand and started sprinting, pulling me with me.

We raced through the lobby and Niall jumped into an open elevator. I stopped at the threshold.

"I'm not going in there."

He looked at me, "Why not?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, crap. I'm sorry! I forgot!" he exclaimed and we started for the stairs. Niall was taking the stairs two at a time, still pulling me up with me.

"So who are you meeting?" I asked as I was trying to find a place to put my feet.

"You mean we. We are meeting," he panted as he looked at the floor level. Floor 67.

"Who are we meeting?" I rephrased.

By this time, Niall was so out of breath, he could only answer half, "Liam and...and..."

I nodded as I too was getting out of breath. We finally got to the the top floor where their flat was and we both started sprinting down the hallway. Not that I had a choice though. Niall still had a tight hold on my hand.

We lept over a few maid carts that were in our way and when I looked around at Niall, there was only one more maid cart before we got to the right door.

Niall easily made it over and when I jumped, my toe got stuck on the edge, propelling me forward. I screamed, "Niall!"

He turned around and saw me falling into him and he let out a scream himself. He turned around slightly and caught me as best he could, though I still pushed him to the ground.

We tumbled for a few feet and finally ended right in front of the correct door. We both giggled for a minute before Niall stood up and dusted himself off, me still on the ground.

Niall went to open the door, but before his hand hit the handle, the door opened for him, revealing a manly figure.

"Niall," said a deep voice I hadn't heard before, but it still had an accent.

I stuck my head between Niall's ankles and looked up at the man.

Niall gulped, "Hello, Uncle Simon.