~ Chapter 38 - Girl Time ~*

I pulled into the parking lot for my flat and turned off the car, sitting in the seat for a minute. I wiped away the few tears that were still on my face. I didn't want to go in like an unexplainable mess, so I called Jayda.

After two rings, she picked up.

"Hello?"

I sniffled, "Um, Jayda, it's me."

"Ellie! Are you okay?!"

"Um, yeah, I guess. Well, no, not really," I poured out.

"Is she okay?" I heard a voice ask in the background. I could tell it was Liam. She must be with him.

I heard Jayda politely shush him before answering me, "What's wrong, El? Where are you?" I heard a little bit of crinkling on the other line before I answered.

"Just wanted to talk. But you're with Liam, so I'll just talk to you later."

"Hun, boyfriends will come and go, but girlfriends will always be there for you. So where are you?" she asked.

"At the flat. but don't feel like you have to come. I can wait till later," I answered, slowly sliding out of the car.

"I'll be there in five, okay? Don't go anywhere. I'll always be there when my little Ellie El is in need."

"Okay. See you soon. Bye, Jayda," I said and hung up. I wiped my eyes one last time before heading into my flat and into my room. I didn't both to change out of my jeans and sweatshirt as I fell onto my bed.

Within what seemed like minutes, Jayda was here and at my bedside, kneeling on the ground. "What's wrong?" she asked gently, pushing some hair out of my face.

I choked up on some tears, "I got my first hate today."

"Oh, hun," Jayda said, climbing onto my bed, pulling me into her arms. "I got some a few days ago. I know how bad it feels."

"I mean, she called me a bitch," I wheezed a little, "And a cunt. And ugly. And fat."

Jayda sat and listened, gently pulling my hair back from my face. "You know you aren't any of that, right? She's just jealous that you are lucky enough to have Niall."

"You make it sound like I had no chance in the first place!"

"No! That's not what I meant. What I mean is, is that out of millions of girls around the world, Niall picked you. Only you, to love. He will love other people yes, but he will never have a girlfriend as good as you."

"You think?" I sniffled, wiping my nose.

"I know so. Niall and any of the boys can tell you all the hate they've gone though. Harry probably the most. They know it really hurts, even I do, because I've gotten some of it myself. But think, yes, you are going to have haters out there. But think of all the fans that will over power them. You'll probably have thirty-thousand fans for every hater there is."

I sat and listened.

"And, if it makes you fell better, we'll see if we can get Eleanor to come and visit Louis and we can talk about it with her too. She's been dealing with it for a long time now too."

"Yeah, you're right," I mumbled.

Jayda nodded, "Exactly. So don't let the hate get to you. Just take it as a compliment. Just think that they say it because they are jealous of you. And when you think about it, none of the boys will like the haters. You know why? because they hurt someone they love."

"You're right," I said. By this time, the tears were gone and a smile was getting back on my face. And out of the blue, I started giggling.

"What's so funny?"

I looked at her, "When did you become the wise girl? You've always been the easy-going, fun, bouncy Jayda. You've turned, well, professional!"

Jayda laughed, "And you think you haven't changed either? You used to be so serious and quiet. Now you're happy, more open, and more loveable!"

"Are you saying I wasn't loveable before?" I joked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," Jayda teased and hugged me.

"Thank's for this," I smiled.

"No problem."

"Anyway, you wanna tell me about the date you and Liam had a week ago! You never told me!"

She looked at me, jaw hanging. "I didn't?!"

I shook my head.

"I can't believe I didn't! Well, long story-"

"Um, no," I said, cutting her off. "Tell me everything!"

Jayda laughed, "Alright. So, Liam drove me in this car that I've never seen before, and might I say, it was a nice car, to the park. We got there and he put a blindfold on me. Kinda like the time when we first met and they brought us to Nandos. Remember that?"

I nodded and she continued.

"Well, I let him lead me though the park and finally, Liam took the blindfold off me. It was the little hill by the pond, you know? Well, he had little candles set out everywhere and a little blanket and basket of food set out. It was adorable! And just as we set down, I saw Louis and Zayn sneak off, so I know they had something to do with it."

"That's what Harry said," I mentioned while Jayda took a breath.

"And- wait. You talked to Harry?" she questioned.

"Oh, um, yeah. I guess I didn't tell you that either, did I. Well finish your date with Liam and I'll explain."

Jayda nodded and continued, "Well, anyway, we stayed out there for while and finally, Liam brough out a bouqet of roses he had stashed somewhere. It was so sweet!"

"It sounds amazing!" I gawked.

"It was," she said dreamily.

I laughed and she snapped out of her trance, saying:

"So tell me. You talked to Harry? I thought you were against him."

"Well, when you were out with Liam that night, I went back over to their flat. I ran into Harry because Niall had fallen asleep and we were talking. He agreed to try and be the normal Harry again and we started out again. Like nothing had happened."

"Wow," she said a little shocked, "And is he being more, Harry?"

I nodded, "Yeah, actually, he is. It's kinda like a miracle."

She laughed and looked down and at the floor where she saw something. "What's this?"

i looked down at it and saw it was the money Niall had given me.

"Niall just gave me money to use to shop with while he is gone. he's making me use it. Ugh," I fake joked. Even though I hated getting money to spend, I could never turn down shopping.

"So? What are we waiting for? You have....FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!?"

I shook my head from Jayda's screaming, "Um, yeah."

"Holy shit, he spoils you rotten," Jayda gawked.

I laughed, "Yeah, I guess. But, I'm sure he would mine if I chipped in and got you something too...."

"You don't have to do that," Jayda smiled. "Liam pampers me too, trust me. So you wanna go shopping?"

"Do you even have to ask?" I smiled and we lept off my bed, grabbed purses and ran for the black van. Now this, was going to be an exciting shopping trip.