~ Chapter 35 - Official Date ~*

I finally got back to the boy's flat and grabbed the clothes and movies and entered the building, smiling at the bell boy I had talked to weeks ago.

"Hello, Ms. Ellie."

"Same to you, Micheal," I returned with a smile.

"Going to see Harry, I presume?"

I gave him a puzzled look, "Um, no. Niall."

"Why him?" Micheal asked.

"Because he's my boyfriend."

"Oh," he replied and I started walking again.

"Bye, Micheal."

"Bye, Ms. Ellie!"

"Do me a favor and just call me Ellie," I said, giving him a small smile while heading for the stairs.

"Of course, Ms. Ellie! I mean Ellie! Bye now!"

I gave a small wave and started up the stairs and thought, am I ever going to get on an elevator again? Possibly.

Within no time, I was on the boys' floor and started walking down the hall and finally got to the correct door. Since my hands were full, I started kicked the door.

"Huh?" a voice said as the door opened.

"Hey....Harry?" I said.

"Hi!" he grinned and opened the door farther, motioning me in.

I stepped in, "Um, hey," I said again, giving him a questioning look.

"What?"

I gave him a shrug while giving him an 'it's all cool' face, "Nothing. Where's Niall?"

Harry's eyes slightly grew angry but then quickly cooled down. "I think he's back in his room."

"Thanks!" I smiled and started for Niall's bedroom when Harry grabbed my elbow lightly.

"You look great."

I looked at him weird, "I have a boyfriend."

He shrugged, "So? That doesn't mean I can't compliment you."

I nodded slowly, "Um, sure. Well, I'm just going to go." I started walking faster to Niall's room and lightly kicked his door so he'd let me in. But after a few hits, it didn't open so I used my elbow to pop the handle.

"Niall?" I called in.

No answer.

I looked in and saw he was on his bed. Asleep. I slightly smiled and placed the pile of stuff i brought on top of the dresser and tip toed over to the sleeping Irishman.

I listened to his breath and when I heard he was slightly snoring, I knew he was truely asleep this time and not faking.

I gave a small smile, grabbed the movies and snuck out of Niall's room, silently closing the door behind me.

I walked back into the living room and wondered where everone was. Especially Liam and Jayda. I decided to text her.

~~~

To: Jayda Dargo

Where are you?

~~~

She replied almost instantly.

~~~

From: Jayda Dargo

At the park with Liam.

~~~

To: Jayda Dargo

The park?

~~~

From: Jayda Dargo

Yeah. He had someone (don't know who. Maybe Zayn or Louis) set up a picnic dinner with little candles everywhere.

~~~

To: Jayda Dargo

That's sweet!

~~~

From: Jayda Dargo

Very. I'll get the details from you and Niall later, but I got to go! Have fun!

~~~

To: Jayda Dargo

See you later!

~~~

I put my phone away and smiled, Liam was going to be good to her. I wouldn't have to worry about them.

A tap on my shoulder interupted me from my thoughts and made me jump slightly.

"Oh, sorry," Harry's smiling face said.

"Oh, um, hi."

"I was wondering if you would be willing to talk to me?"

I looked around and finally nodded, "Okay, fine." I stood up and he led me into the kitchen, which I must say was very updated with it's stainless steel appliences and granite countertops.

"Want anything to eat or drink?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm good."

"Alright," he smiled and he leaned up against a wall and I leaned against the wall across from him. "I just wanted to-"

"Harry, cut to the chase. What do you what?"

"What do you mean?"

I sighed, "I heard you talking to Paul earlier."

"Oh."

I stayed silent for a minute before asking, "Are you going to follow Paul's words?"

He looked at me, "What words?"

"'Be the Harry we all know. Who the fans know,'" I quoted.

"Oh," he said, "I'm going to try. I might not like the circumstance, but I'm going to try."

I grinned, "Really?"

He nodded and a smile crept across his face. "Though, I do have a question for you now."

"Which is?"

"Can we start over? I mean, practically since we met, it's been awful."

"I'd love to," I smiled and held out a hand, "Hi! I'm Ellie Keddington from LivLoud."

Harry reached out and enveloped my hand in his, "Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Harry Styles from One Direction!"

I fake screamed and started to fan-girl, "Oh my god! It's Harry Styles! Oh my god! Will you follow me on twitter? Will you marry me? Will you give me some of your gravy?"

Harry cracked up laughing, "Yes, yes, and yes!"

"I'm kidding," I giggled and Harry stopped laughing.

"Did you just giggle?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Why don't you ask the Giggler herself?"

I immediatly grinned, remember the nickname Harry had first given me. "I just might."

"Good!"

We both looked at each other and started laughing and I grinned. I had finally gotten back Harry Styles.