~ Chapter 3 - A New Day ~*

After the boys were dragged off by their manager, Paul, I made my way back to my dressing room in a daze. I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that I had all of One Direction's numbers in my phone.

Jayda looked at me as soon as we were back in the dressing room and she screamed, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! We freaking met One Direction, sang with One Direction, and now you freaking have all their numbers! Will someone freaking pinch me?"

I laughed and before I could respond, Carla who had non - chalantly walked over to us said, "Oh my god! You got One Direction's numbers!"

Jayda and I looked at Carla with big eyes. What was wrong with her? We never had seen her this excited before.

"What?" she asked, looking between the both of us.

"Who are you, and what have you done with Carla?" Jayda asked, a smile covering her face.

Carla laughed and winked, walking back over to her perch on the couch, "I'm not that old you know. I still know what good music sounds like. And I know a cute guy when I see one. And dang. Those five boys are H - O - T."

I started cracking up laughing and I said, "Well keep your eyes off. You're too old."

"And maybe you've got your eyes on one of them," Carla snickered and I threw a pillow at her.

Jayda grinned and went to her purse and pulled out her iPhone, "Hey, El, what's their numbers. I wanna text Liam."

I groaned and looked at her, "You do realize he has a girlfriend right?

"So? A girl can always dream and you never know," she said, looking up from her screen, "I might just be better."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, knowing she was joking around.

We quickly exchanged numbers, and I purposely gave Jayda, Liam's number last, forcing her to complain every time, saying, "Give me Liam's number next!" and when I didn't, she would glare at me and say, "Meanie."

Once I finally gave her Liam's number, she squealed and started tapping away on her iPhone.

I giggled and remembered Harry's comment about me being a giggler and went into a full out laugh.

Jayda looked up from her iPhone to give me a weird look but quickly looked back down. She went to the couch the studios provided, and folded her legs up under her.

Carla looked from me to Jayda and murmured, "Girls are so uncontrollable when it comes to guys."

I snickered and she looked at me, I acted all innocent and she grinned.

Seconds later my phone beeped and I pulled it out and looked at it.

From: Harry Styles

Giggler! I am sincerely hurt. You didn't text me first. I had to steal Liam's phone to get your number from your little friend.

I looked away from my phone and to Jayda and she gave me a sweet smile, "Yes?"

"Nothing," I answered and looked back at my iPhone when it beeped four more times.

From: Zayn Malik

Ellie!

~~

From: Louis Tomlinson

Ellllliiiiiie

~~

From: Liam Payne