~ Chapter 31 - Simon Says ~*

"Hello, Niall," Simon said and he looked down and me, "Hello, Ellie."

"How do you know me?" I asked.

He sighed, "Come inside and I'll explain. And Niall, get her something else to wear. She looks like she slept on the ground."

Both Niall and I blushed and I stood up from the ground, straightening out my shirt. Niall looked at me, mouthed  'sorry', took my hand and we walked into the flat, Niall closing the door behind us.

I looked around and gasped, it was the nicest flat I'd even seen, with it's chocolate brown walls and matching cream colored furniture. The walls were professionally decorated and the living room was perfectly clean, except for the people who sat in it.

Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Jayda, Paul, and of course, Simon.

I shot a smile to Jayda, Liam, Paul, Zayn, and Louis. Grinned at Simon, not sure of why I was exactly there and then glared at Harry who was staring at his hands, making eye contact with no one.

Niall pulled me away down a hallway to the left away from everyone in the sitting room. He pulled me into the room that was farthest down the hallway to the right. He shut the door behind us. He started to quickly run around the room pulling out clothes as he went.

I laughed and said, "Calm down. It's okay-"

Niall cut me off, "We can't keep Simon waiting. I can't tell if he's mad, he's hard to read emotions on, but it he is, the longer he waits, the madder he gets."

I nodded and caught a pair of white Jack Wills sweatpants and a solid colored green Jack Wills t-shirt Niall threw at me.

I hurried into the attached bathroom and switched clothes. I looked at my hair and winced. I quickly pulled it out of it's bun. I saw a brush on the vanity and assuming it was Niall's, pulled it through my hair to straighten it out. I pulled it up into a bun again.

After trying to fix to look a little more presentable, I stepped out of bathroom and Niall grabbed my hand. With his other hand, he took the clothes I had on yesterday and tossed them at his bed. The clothes fluttered to the ground before they made it anywhere close to the bed and my shoes flew to the other side of the bed.

"You look nice," he said before we raced out of his room and back to the sitting room where the rest were sitting without talking. Everyone of them staring at the floor, ceiling, or some other immobile item.

"Great. You're here," Simon said, standing up from his chair. Niall immediately took that chair and when I looked around to sit down, there was no open seat. I looked back to Niall and he noticed my dilemma.

He motioned me over and he patted his lap.

I gave him a worried look and Simon said, "Problem, Ellie?"

I jumped into Niall's lap, "Nope." I was quite scared of Simon Cowell. I mean he was nice and all, but he had a mean side and he owned a record company. Not a man who's bad side you want to be on.

"As I'm guessing, you all want to know why I'm here, correct?"

We all nodded except for Paul who just sat there, arms crossed over his chest.

Simon started pacing back in forth in front of us. "It's because of four things actually. One, Liam, you broke up with Danielle."

Liam looked down and a sad look crossed his face.

"Two, you started dating Jayda."

The two blushed and Liam grabbed her hand, holding it. I flashed them both a small smile and they smiled back.

When I looked back to Simon, I noticed he was counting, using this fingers.

"Three, Niall, you and Ellie are now dating-"

Niall blushed, "It's not exactly official..."

Simon looked at the two of us, "Oh. Then cross that off."

"No, wait," Niall said and looked at me. "Ellie? Will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him and grinned, "I would love to."

The other boys except for Harry cheered and Niall pulled me forward and gave me a small peck on the lips.

I leaned back into Niall's chest and he wrapped his arms loosely around my waist.

Simon looked at us with a confused look on his face and muttered, "Kids. So anyway, back to the list. One, Liam and Danielle are no longer one. Two, Jayda is now Liam's. That is official right?"

Liam nodded.

"Alright. Three, Ellie is now Niall's. And four," he looked at Harry, "You punched Ellie."

Harry jumped to his feet, "I didn't mean to!"

"Sit," Simon said, pointing back to the chair. "I'm going to deal with you first." he motioned to Harry.

Harry sat back down and glared over at me. Niall saw and he tightened his grip around my waist.

"I just wanted to start off, why would you ever want to hit a girl! It's incredibly rude and harsh and I would of been so much happier knowing she hit you over you hitting her. What did she ever do to deserve that?"

"i didn't aim for her. I was aiming for Niall."

"What! Why!" Simon yelled.

Harry looked Simon straight in the eye, "Because he took Ellie away from me."

I bristled and held myself back from screaming at him, but I knew better. Not with Simon and Paul here.

"For God's sake Harry, who cares! It's one girl and there will always be another. Plus, you're the flirt. There's always going to be someone who will love you."

I felt Niall bite back something behind me and I placed my hand over his, calming him down.

"She's not just a girl!" Harry yelled, "She's the one I wanted!" He stood up again and stormed down the hallway and into what was I guessed his room. Harry slammed the door behind him muttering a curse.

Simon gave Paul a look and Paul got to his feet, "I'll go talk to him."

He nodded and the man turned back to us. "Okay, moving on." Simon turned to Liam. "You broke up with Danielle. A lot of your fans love her to pieces and you just unexpectedly dumping her is a shock to all your fans."

"I know," Liam said, quietly.

"And truthfully, I'm not happy that you dumped her like you did. No explanation, you just ended it. And for you're availability, that's not good for the band. Though since you have Jayda now, I'm not as mad. Though next interview, you need to put in a nice word to Danielle."

"Done."

"Good. Now that seems we have covered three points. Only one more point to cover," Simon said and turned to Niall and I. "We have to discuss you two."

"Okay," Niall said, nervously.

"You two have to break up," Simon said calmly.