~ Chapter 23 - It All Comes Out ~*

I ran from Hollister, tears streaming down my face. I wiped at them the best I could. I couldn't believe I was truely leaving them. I mean, I really couldn't.

I stopped at the water fountain that was placed in the very middle of the entire mall. I sat on the bench that was attached to the outside. I sat crying, hoping Jayda would come and we would leave. But truely, I want to leave now. I don't want to see any of them. It just might kill me.

I held my face in my hands and sobbed, my whole body shaking. After a few minutes, I stood up and wiped the tears away, holding my shoulders straighter, chin higher.

I straightened my shirt and then immediatly sat back down, head throbbing. My hand raised to my head and I closed my eyes. That didn't help. I realized it must be after shock from the coma. I remembered the doctors words, and then the pills.

I reached into my purse for the pills but my hands didn't find them. I got nervous. I pulled the bag off my shoulder and and started digging around, trying to ignore the pain.

Suddenly, the pain increased heavily and my bag slid from my hands and to the floor, contents spilling out.

I held my head in my hands again and fell to the floor, curling into a ball. I layed there, moaning, trying to fight the pain. Though it was so unbearable. My only thought was, I can't black out, I can't black out.

I jumped when a hand was placed on my back and a voice said, "Ellie?"

I didn't answer, just squeezed my eyes tighter.

"Ellie?" asked the voice again.

I knew that voice. It was deep, and slow, and Harry's. I moved into a tighter ball in hopes to move away from him, but I didn't go anywhere.

I felt Harry kneel down beside me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Liam, it's Ellie. Meet us by the fountain, NOW!" Harry said into his phone before hanging up and turning me into my back.

I weakly opened my eyes to glare at him and shrugged his hand off my shoulder before a wave of pain came over me again and I groaned loudly.

"You do realize that if you chose me in the first place, this never would've happened."

This was my breaking point. I went through all the pain and sat up and glared right into his green eyes.  "Chose you? Chose you! Harry Styles, under no circumstance am I ever going to choose you. You are a jealous bitch and truthfully, after all the pain you've put me through along with pain you've put your bandmates through, you don't deserve me, didn't deserve Caroline, don't deserve someone to love you back, and sure as hell don't deserve to be in this band."

His hands clenched into fists again and I cringed back into a ball.

Before Harry could say anything else, footsteps came running to us.

"Ellie!" screamed Jayda's voice and she ran up to me, pulled me up to her.

"Harry!" I heard Liam's voice say, "What happened?"

"I don't know," he said plainly, "I just found her here."

Jayda sat me up and asked me to open my eyes, which I did. "Ellie, what's wrong?"

My eyes seemed to glaze over and I looked at her face, "My head," I whispered and Jayda nodded, remembering the talk the doctor had given her.

"Where are they?" she asked and I shrugged.

She groaned and reached out for my purse and started to quickly go through it, looking for the capsule of pills. And when she couldn't find them, she cursed quietly and said, "Are they in the van?"