~ Chapter 14 - Trying To Get Out ~*

I squinted against the light. "Wha...?"

"Look, look! She's up!" A reporter yelled and dozens of microphones were stuffed in my face.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Wha...?" I said again, still slightly asleep. I blinked one more time, and finally something was registering in my brain.

"Wait. Why are you here?" I asked the crowd.

"Because we want to know what sex with Niall was like," a female reporter answered.

"Oh, no, we didn't have sex. We were just stuck in the elevator and-"

"Did you kiss? Did you get anywhere close to having sex?"

"What? No! Nothings going on between us!" I pleaded.

"But aren't you Ellie? Ellie Keddington? The one Niall Horan AND Harry Styles admitted to liking?" someone asked and a huge recorder was pushed towards me.

"Yes, I'm her, but nothing happened! I swear!"

"That's what they all say. Nobody in their right mind would admit to being pregnant with Niall Horan's baby. You know, with all the hate mail, and publicity and all. Then again most people would do it for the fame."

"I'm NOT looking for fame, and I DON'T have Niall's baby! We are only friends, nothing more!"

That's when everyboody started asking questions.

"Do you want your relationship to be more?"

"What really happened in the elevator?"

"Why are you in their hotel?"

"Have you ever thought about blue balloons?"

I looked at that person weirdly and then I looked down at the still sleeping Niall.

I groaned and then someone asked the unthinkable: "Have you ever thought about having sex with all five of them? If you did, would you tell any of them you're cheating on them?"

My face fell and I paled to a sickly color.

"Ellie? Ellie? Are you okay?" One reporter asked.

My body locked it's self up and I fell to the floor of the elevator, and on top of Niall, finally waking him up.

"Huh?" his sleepy voice asked, but he quickly saw the cameras and popped to his feet.

He jumped at the crowd and dissapeared inside it, people asking him about the sex we had, none of which he answered.

I curled into the corner, pulling my knees to my chest and let the tears flow. I blocked out the entire paparazzi, pushing my hands into my ears.

When they only got louder, I screamed, "Shut up! Shut up! Leave me alone!"

They got quiet. They saw my tears. They took more pictures.

My tears came out faster and I leaned over, hitting the "Close Doors" button, thinking it would possibly work. Which it did.

I curled back up in the corner as the doors slid closed, all the cameras flashed quicker, people yelling, "Wait! Wait!"

I didn't wait. I didn't want to wait.

But someone was willing to wait for me.

"Wait!" the voice called, pushing through the crowd, "Wait!"

I sniffled as the hand was stuffed between the closing doors, forcing the censors to make them open back up again. I looked up.

"L-Liam?"

"No time to talk, babe," he said in a hurry.

"I don't wanna go out there."

"Well you're going to have to. The elevator hasn't been fixed and this is the only way out."

I looked at him through tears, "I'm not going out there. They are so mean and full of bullshit. They ask for the truth and make up lies."

"I know, I know, but please come with me. It will be better soon."

I shook my head, folding into a ball again.

"You leave me no choice," he said and easily picked me up, slinging my limp body over his shoulder.

I go on alert again, "Let me down!" I hiss.

"Sorry, but this has to be done."

"I said, let me down!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I started pounding on his back and kicking with my legs.

"Woah, woah, Ellie, don't do that! I'm gonna drop-" he started.

I loosed out of his grip and kept slipping over his shoulder and to the floor.

"Ellie, stop!"

But I didn't. I kept sliding. And sliding. And I finally hit the ground. Head first.

*Fades Out*