67. I Deserve To Be Punished

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 67: I Deserve To Be Punished

Soo Hyuk parked his car outside the club. The music from thee night club blared so loud he could even hear it from inside his car.

He remained seated for a moment, and he inhaled sharply. His eyelids dropped slightly, and he rolled his eyes back, groaning aloud.

He couldn't believe that he was here again. He had become sick and tired of it. He stepped out his car and slammed the door a bit too forcefully. He hurried off to the bar. He knew she would be sitting at the bar.

He furrowed his brows as he passed by the many people in the club, ignoring the many gazes. The club was crammed, and he overheard a few whispers, and he caught the dumfounded gazes. But he looked past it. He just wanted to hurry out.

Can't believe I had to leave Nara alone because of this. What am I doing?

However, he frowned when he saw two guys swarm around Joon Hee at the bar. The state she was in was evidently not good. She looked tipsy and scared.

He tensed up, his jaw clenched, and his eyes were burning of fuming anger. One thing he hated was when men tried to take advantage of women. He hurried down to her, to help her out.

"Hyuk Soo." She beamed upon seeing him. She looked like a damsel in distress.

Soo Hyuk finally stopped in front of her, and the guys stared at him. It only aggravated him further. Then he stepped forward.

"What the hell are you staring at, piss of." He snarled to them.

"Why should I?" One of the guys asked and laughed in his face. The other stood behind his friend with a stiff look, but wide eyes.

He instantly stumbled backwards and onto his friend, who staggered back as well. Joon Hee stood up from the barstool, surprised.

The guy quickly moved his hand up and touched his bloody nose. He could taste iron on his tongue. The other guy stepped forward with furrowed brows.

Soo Hyuk was breathing harshly, his jaw was clenched, and his eyes were dark of anger. He was just pissed because he got dragged out from home. He was up for another punch.

"Aggravate me, give a damn reason to punch your annoying faces." He hissed.

"Hey, you didn't say that he would punch." The guy said, turning to look at Joon Hee as he picked up his beaten friend.

"Give us our money, we demand more." The one who got punched yelled.

He clenched his runny nose with his thumb and index finger, trying to stop the blood from flooding out his nose.

"What the fuck. Did you stage this?" Soo Hyuk asked in disbelief as he turned to look at Joon Hee, who suddenly seemed fine.

She looked at him and smiled, brazenly. "Come on, don't be so mad." She said in her usual quaky tone, not sounding drunk at all.

"Give us our money." The both yelled.

Now that Soo Hyuk finally looked at them closely, they seemed like young guys. They must be in the beginning of their twenties. They looked like actors. He groaned. It was waste of strength to punch them.

Soo Hyuk slid his hand inside the pocket of his jacket and pulled out his black leather wallet. Joon Hee's eyes widened, when she saw the many notes he had in his hand. He tossed the money at the guys.