11. Starboy

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 11: Starboy

You walked around the supermarket and looked at the fruits. You walked down with the shopping cart and leaned forward and grabbed a red apple from the stacks of apples. It was dark red and looked really tasty. You grabbed some more and put them in a bag and then into your shopping cart.

You got some tangarines, pineapple, grapes, strawberries and other fruits. You wanted to fill up the fridge at home, because it was empty.

It seemed like Soo Hyuk never cooked or ate at home, since his fridge had always been empty since you moved in. You puffed out your cheeks, thinking about whether he ate well or not since he worked so much.

There weren't even servant people at his place, they only came once in a while to clean up. You had wondered for quite awhile about this matter. Maybe he just enjoyed being alone in the big house and didn't like having servants around him.

You shook your head and walked down aisle in the store and you made it to the ingredients department. His kitchen was empty, hence he needed almost everything in the store, so you just bought different things. Whatever that came to your mind, which was missing at home, you added it to the cart.

You headed down to the snack area, because you were craving something for later. You stopped at the chocolate section and pursed your lips. It was so unhealthy, but nothing bad would happen from eating it once in a while and you were really craving it.

I'm so fat you sighed and grabbed a few different chocolate bars. You added it to your cart and went to get some crisps.

Meanwhile, Jong Hyun laughed as his friend made a joke and he smacked Sung Joon's arm. The two boys walked down the aisle in the store and looked for some snacks.

"I'm so excited about tonight. We can finally hang out, the five of us." Jong Hyun said and Sung Joon nodded.

The boys hadn't had a get- together for a while, since they had all been busy with work related stuff. Now they finally made some time for each other. They had planned it out the other day, when they went to Jong Hyun's café.

They were going to have a game night at Woo Bin's place. Sung Joon and Jong Hyun were the two youngest friends of the group and were tasked to buy the snacks and food.

Young Kwang and Soo Hyuk went out to buy the drinks. Woo Bin was at home taking care of the preparations or rather, just lazing it and waiting for the boys and their other friends to come. Soo Hyuk and Young Kwang was in a store next to the one you were in.

You walked down to the candy section and looked at the mixed candy bags. You were debating on which ones to get. You got carried away with the snacks today. You looked at the different bags. It wasn't easy to just pick.

Sung Joon looked at Jong Hyun and spoke- "We should get some candy too."

Jong Hyun nodded and went to the candy section. You finally decided on which ones to get and you placed the bags in your shopping cart. The boys made it to the section and Sung Joon froze and quickly grabbed his friend's arm.

"Isn't that Nara?" He asked.

Jonghyun looked towards where his friend was looking. He narrowed his eyes and looked back at his friend.

"You are right, that is her." Jong Hyun said, when he noticed you and the two guys smiled.

"Let's go to her." Sung Joon said and Jong Hyun nodded.