102. Different Rules Apply for Married People

Bittersweet Notions of Forever

Chapter 102:  Different Rules Apply for Married People

(Positano part 3)

The bridesmaids were gathered in your hotel room because you would be holding Minah's bachelorette party today.

None of you had told Minah about your plans or spoken to her about the bachelorette since it was supposed to be a surprise.

Though, there may be chance that she has a hunch about it. after all there's not long left till the wedding, and she is expecting a bachelorette.

"We are going to a strip club today." Miso broke out.

Your eyes drifted towards her, and your body stiffened as you were putting on some highlighter on your cheeks.

"Oh my god, I am so excited. Have you looked it up, could we hire a private stripper?" Hara asked. Her voice turning higher and louder, and Miso giggled.

"Don't worry, girl. I got it all planned." Miso grinned.

Though the latter part surprised you the most. Hara seemed slightly reserved and a lot timid compared to Miso. You blinked your eyes, trying to stay composed.

"I want a lap dance from a stripper too, Minah should not have all the fun for herself tonight." Miso sighed deeply and applied a red shade on her lips.

You furrowed your brows, looking over at Miso upon hearing that statement. You stood up from the chair a bit too abruptly. Miso looked at you, blinking her eyes blankly.

"Sure, it should be fun for everyone, but this is not about us." You stated.

Miso stared into your eyes and then she started to laugh. You did not get her a single bit. She covered her mouth laughing louder.

"What's so funny?" Hara asked, seeming confused upon Miso's dramatic laughing.

"I know it's not about us, of course we have to make sure Minah gets the best out of this day." She laughed more.

You looked at her with a deadpanned expression, clutching your fists, holding in that frustration. You could not even force a smile on your face. Instead, you simply nodded.

"Great, I had to make sure." You said softly with a little smile, and she nodded in return.

No matter how hard you tried, you just could not get along with her. Hara did not partake much in the planning and seemed to jump along on Miso's ideas and get influenced by them.

You did not judge them for wanting to go to clubs or strip clubs. It was just no longer interested in it. There was always drama at clubs.

"We should get our own stripper, though, what do you say Nara?" Hara turned to look at you.

"I'm not that interested in it, honestly." You admitted.

You stared deadpanned at the two women, blinking your eyes as they had expected a different answer from you. Miso's eyes widened, and Hara shook her shoulders.

"C'mon, we are going to a strip club, you are not going to back out of this, are you?" Miso asked, blinking her eyes, staring intensely at you.

This felt like some sort of high school group pressure. You against the majority. You thought for a bit as the two stared at you.

Clubs and even strip clubs in general were not your cup of tea. In fact, you had never been to a strip club before.

A part of you was curious to see that culture, but you were slightly freaked out about the entire idea of it.