22. Surrender

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 22: Surrender

Soo Hyuk finally opened the door to his bedroom and as soon as you entered the room, you slightly pulled away from him. It was somehow hard to suddenly look at him and face him. Your cheeks were getting warm, when you looked at his bed.

For a moment, you stood stiff and glared at the bed. Your face turned hotter and you thought your face was on fire. You suddenly felt awkward and shy.

Soo Hyuk backed away and glanced at you. He furrowed his brows, when he noticed how you stood so stiff.

"I'll take a shower." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

You nodded simply and looked the other way, whilst you bit on your bottom lip. Soo Hyuk's eyes momentarily glanced down at your pink lips, and he saw you lick those rose-colored lips soft. He took a deep breath and looked the other way.

He then turned around and headed to the bathroom. You heard the door slam close and once he was out of your view, you exhaled deeply and finally felt like you were getting oxygen to your brain.

"Oh God.." You sighed silently.

You went to get the stuffs that you needed. Your eyes glanced on the bed and you noticed that your pajamas were placed on the bed. You furrowed your brows as you tried to look at it closely.

You walked up to it and pulled it up and gave it a look. You gasped, when you saw the piece and dropped your jaw. It was a two-piece silk . It was quite cute and yet sexy.

The fabric felt so soft in your hands. The top had a v-cut and the fabric was of lace and silk. Your cheeks turned hotter and redder, if that was possible, because you already felt so warm. The shorts were quite short, much to your surprise.

You let out a groan, because you couldn't imagine wearing such tiny clothes around him. You couldn't possibly wear that and sleep beside Soo Hyuk.

You looked around you in the room, but he was still in the bathroom. You could hear the water running in his bathroom and you knew he was showering.

You flushed, thinking that you were going to sleep in the same bed, for the first time. The pair of you were practically forced to do it. You couldn't just walk out of it. It could create misunderstandings and problems, but the truth was that the pair of you hadn't shared a bed since you got married.

His family would get worried if you slept in a different room and they could speculate things and wonder, which you don't want to happen. You sighed deeply.

You were relieved that you had your vax job done, so there was no hair on your body, on parts you didn't want hair on. You whined to yourself and grabbed the clothes into you and sat down on the bed.

You waited for Soo Hyuk to come out of the bathroom, so you could change. You were seated on the edge of the bed and your toes kept tapping the floor. Your hands nervously fiddled with the silk piece in your hands. Your heart was racing like a train that went off track.

You stopped playing with the fabric, because you were curling it up and you straightened it out. Yet another deep sigh escaped through your soft lips. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

Calm down Nara, all you have to do is sleep through the night.

❋❋❋

Minutes later, you heard the door creak and his footsteps from behind as he walked into the bedroom. Automatically you looked behind you and froze, when you noticed that Soo Hyuk wore a towel wrapped around his hips.