10. Protect Her

Bittersweet Notions Of Forever

Chapter 10: Protect Her

The cafe was full of people, mostly young girls, college girls and high school girls. Soo Hyuk looked around him and couldn't help but laugh. It was interesting to see how this place was full of females only.

His friend's new business as a café owner was going quite well, as he could see. His shop was full of customers especially girls. It was no surprise to Soo Hyuk, because Jong Hyun is quite a handsome and a sweet guy. It was no wonder all the girls came to his café.

Jong Hyun looked at his older friend and saw that grin on his face and he groaned. He knew he would get teased now. Whenever Soo Hyuk was with Jong Hyun, his inner childish side would come out and he could be himself.

Soo Hyuk turned around and looked at his young friend, who stood behind the counter. He wore a black apron that had his logo pin on that said 'HJH Café' with gold letters. Soo Hyuk grinned wider.

It indeed suited his friend Jong Hyun to be a café owner. He seemed to enjoy it as well and that made Soo Hyuk happy. Jong Hyun was doing the things he liked in life, modelling and being a café owner.

Jong Hyun was quite the free-spirited guy and Soo Hyuk envied that part about his friend. Because his father would never accept Soo Hyuk's job as a model. He even used another name which is Soo Hyuk, when he was working as a model. But people tend to call him by both names, his real name Hyuk Soo and his model name Soo Hyuk.

Jong Hyun had his hair as a side part, it was pulled up. His hair was chocolate brown and thick. Jong Hyun was also a model and popular, hence all these ladies came to his café. Being good looking surely brought the ladies.

"So, just how many girls have asked you out?"

The question finally popped by Soo Hyuk. Jong Hyun made a face and looked around him and then a grin spread on his face. He leaned forward to Soo Hyuk and replied in a low voice, so that the others couldn't hear him.

"More than I can count with my fingers." Jong Hyun replied with a cheeky grin smeared on his handsome face.

He pulled back and grinned. It made Soo Hyuk burst out laughing and he grinned at his younger friend. "You little bastard." He said with a bright chuckle.

Jong Hyun laughed with his friend. The two joked a bit and teased each other. Soo Hyuk was asking him about, when he would get himself a girlfriend and Jong Hyun laughed saying how it would be hard now, with all these girls around him and Soo Hyuk laughed even harder.

Then a female customer walked in. Jong Hyun looked out as well as Soo Hyuk. The female had hair to her shoulders, she wore a black skirt with a blue shirt, she also wore a brown bag and had black heels on. Soo Hyuk looked back at his friend and narrowed his eyes as he thought about where he had seen that woman.

Jong Hyun remained composed as the young woman walked up to order. She stopped beside Soo Hyuk and he looked at her up and down and then back to his friend.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" Jong Hyun asked the costumer as he flashed her his perfect all-kill smile.

The girl woman, leaned forward and she was reading the menu for the drinks. "Hmm. What can you recommend me?" She asked as she turned to look at him.

Jong Hyun wondered for a short while. "I can recommend you our new strawberry smoothie with ice-cream." He replied with a smile.

And the girl nodded- "I'll have that please." She said.