104. Making The Best of it

Bittersweet Notions of Forever

Chapter 104

Making The Best out of it

(Positano part 5)

You were back at the hotel, waiting for Minah and Woo Bin, who had gone out to finalize some things at their wedding venue. Their families and parents had also arrived today, so they had to greet them as well.

Hence, you waited for the couple to return, so that you could see the dresses, which Marcello had brought along together with them.

Soo Hyuk's friends, Young Kwang, Jong Hyun and Sung Joon had gone out on their own to see the town. But the bridesmaids were in their hotel room, relaxing.

You were also inside your hotel room and with Marcello and his assistant Natalie, whom he had brought along.

You strode over to the mini bar opened it and took out water bottles, handing them one each before you went to sit down on the bed, sighing deeply as your eyes drifted to the balcony, where Soo Hyuk was. He had been there since you had arrived.

For how long was he planning on staying quiet and out there? You wondered as you rubbed your arm. You did not know why he was not talking, and it was bothering you, making you space out.

"Tell me about what happened between you two?" Marcello asked as he approached you.

Your eyes drifted to your friend and then at his assistant, who seemed to have caught onto the fact that the pair of you were not talking. Everyone knew it as it was so evident, which bothered you even more.

"It's really stupid." You sighed, and Marcello shook his head.

"Tell me anyways." He told, so you gave him the entire talk without leaving out any details, and Marcello shook his head once you were done talking, but you shrugged.

"It doesn't seem like such a big thing to me, so I don't get why he is distancing himself right now." You finished, and your friend let out a deep sigh, seeming confused as well, but no one around you could decipher Soo Hyuk, not even yourself.

"He shouldn't have worded it like that. I get why he got worried and scared, but he was a bit too harsh on you and especially in front of everyone." He told, scrunching his face in disappointment, and you nodded.

"I'm upset because he won't talk. He did not apologize for what he said to me, and now he is being sort of cold." You said as you rubbed your arm, looking towards Soo Hyuk's direction.

The door to the balcony was closed, but you could see him sitting on the chair, and looking at the view. He was also doing something on his phone from time to time, he would look down and then look up at the view.

"I've seen you giving him the cold shoulder too." Marcello said, and you turned to look at him.

"Really, is it that obvious?" You asked with wide eyes, and Marcello nodded, making you shrug. "Oh, no." You rolled your eyes, sighing.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but we can all sense the cold air between you two." Natalie told.

You let out a small groan, scrunching your face in annoyance as this was something you did not want. You did not want the other's moods to be affected by you and your husbands bickering.

Marcello was watching you as you sighed, shaking your head. You threw yourself onto the mattress and stared at the ceiling as your thoughts drifted away.