The Final - Part Three.

Song - Never Grow Up, Taylor Swift.

....

I huffed as i sat down on my bed.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked walking into my room.

"I can't clip my shoes." I frowned.

She rolled her eyes before sinking down in front of me and clipping my sandal's together.

"There ya go fatass." she smiled as she helped me up from the bed.

I frowned and rolled my eyes.

Bitch.

I am eight and a half months pregnant, and I feel like a balloon that could pop at any moment.

Well, technically i am, but that's beside the point.

"I need food." i grunted.

"When don't you?" she retorted.

I hit her arm and she smirked before making her way toward the door, "Let's go to Chipotle."

I nodded before following behind her, rather slowly.

Julian was in the living room watching 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' but turned it off once he saw us.

"Hello my gorgeous fat lady." he beamed, making me laugh.

I was dressed in a black floor length sundress with white daisee's sprayed across it. (I wore black a lot these days, so my bump wouldn't be promiment. I wasn't ashamed of my body, i was just shy and didn't want to be the talk of the media more than i already was.)

World War III started when Justin told everyone. It was the talk for more than two months. It died down mostly but it didn't stop the paparazzi from hounding us whenever we went out. It also didnt stop the fans from sending rude comments my way. We could deal with both (and have before) but not to this extent.

Every single tweet, Instagram picture anything i put up was under the spotlight. Especially Instagram. I was the type to post 'outfit's of the day' and i have been for a while. They weren't going to stop me from doing so now that i was pregnant and under the close microscope.

Justin liked to also post pictures of me and my pregnant self so that for sure made them even crazier.

Justin had been crazy protective over the past few months and i don't blame him. It does get repetitive at times, but i understand where he's coming from.

He had to go to the studio today so he called Emily and Julian to come and keep me company.

I was planning on just spending the day at the house doing nothing and eating junk food but he wasn't too keen on me be being alone while i was so close to my due date (which was two weeks from today), so he called her and she came right over.

We would have invited Sadie too, but her and Ryan were on vacation in Australia, so that was a no go.

We walked out of the house and into the garage where Emily parked her car. Julian opened the passenger door and helped me get in, before he closed it back and climbed into the backseat. Emily popped in beside me and started the car before backing out of the garage.

We drove a while before finally parking into the 'Chipotle' parking lot. Julian helped me out again and we all walked toward the entrance.

"Fuck." Julian grunted.

I looked at him and saw him looking at the paps that were crowded on the sidewalk beside the restaurant.

Emily rose her hand but i quickly grabbed her. I knew her and what she was going to do (and what finger she would use) and that wouldn't help anything.