Chapter Two

No one talked, it was quiet, well except for low whispers.

"Hey everyone, you all will be dancing for Justin Bieber, if you haven't already figured that out." Michelle said smirking at us.

She was enjoying this very much.

"Holy Shit." Skylar said. 

"Damn, he's fine." Julian said. 

"Is this real life?" Emily mumbled, ''Woah.'' I said

''Hey guys.'' Justin said giving a small wave and chuckling at our reactions.

''Well, there's that. Everyone go get changed, and we'll get started with Justin.'' Michelle said.

Once everyone was changed, we were told our dance positions.

"Okay towards the back will be Marci, Tina, and Skylar. Towards the front sides are, Jess, Emily and Julian." Michelle said going towards the back with Scooter.

Justin started walking towards us.

 "Oh shit, he's coming, how do I look?" Skylar said fixing her hair. 

"Good, you look fine, chill!" I said laughing at her. 

"Hey, I'm Justin." Justin said once he approached us. I looked around and saw they were all frozen. 

Is this a joke?

"I'm Jessica, this is Julian, Emily, and Skylar." I said pointing towards them. 

"Cool." He said smiling at me. I smiled back. 

Wow. He's cuter in person.

"Thanks." He said smiling at me.

"What?" I asked. 

"You said I was cuter in person." He said, looking at me like I had two heads.

"I said that out loud?" I paled.

Fuck, I sighed.

''Yeah. You did, but if it helps, you're cute too.'' He said smiling at me.

 I blushed and looked down.

Oh, how embarrassing.

I was happy when I saw Michelle going towards the center of the room.

 "Okay come on, get in your positions!" She called out. 

We all scrambled to our spots leaving Justin in the center.

"I can't believe Justin Bieber was right in front of me and I froze up like an idiot.'' Emily face palmed.

''I know right? But, we got to see Jess make a fool of herself.'' Julian said, winking at me.

"Shut up." I muttered feeling embarrassed again.

"He called you pretty, that's a plus!" Emily said smiling at me.

 I looked up and saw Skylar smiling and looking over at Justin.

Oh.

"Okay, Scooter and I talked, and the person that will be dancing up front with Justin for some of the songs, in this practice, will be Jessica.'' Michelle said smiling at me. 

I smiled back and felt all eyes on me.

Well, this was awkward.

* * * *

We had about an hour left in rehearsal, and we were taking a quick break. We were all laying on the ground drinking water. Including Justin. Everyone has pretty much gotten used to being in the same room as Justin Bieber, well except my group of friends, who kept staring and having an internal spazz attack, every time he touched one of them.

"Okay, come on." Michelle said motioning for us to get up.

 We all groaned and got up.

"Okay, come up here Jess."Michelle said. I walked up to her and she moved me directly in front of Justin.

"Okay put your hands on her waist, Justin." She said

He did as told.

 ''Music start!'' She yelled.

* * * *

After another hour of us dancing, we were told we could go home.

"Okay see you all tomorrow!" Michelle said waving.

"See ya tomorrow girls."  I said to Skylar and Emily. 

"Bye!" They said after hugging me and walking to their cars.

"Bye babes!" Julian said hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

 ''Love you!" He shouted across the parking lot. I laughed and turned around to see Justin walking out of the dance studio.

"Bye Jess, see ya tomorrow." He said smiling and winking at me.

 "Bye Justin." I said smiling back.

I got in my car blushing.

Did he just wink at me?

* * * *

Once I got home, I walked in to see Sandy laying on the couch. I tried to walk past her without her noticing, but to no avail.

"Oh my God! You didn't text me! Who was it?She said practically jumping ontop of me.

''Oh, um.. no one special.'' I lied holding back my smirk

''Tell me now.'' She said giving me 'The look'.

''Justin Bieber.'' I muttered. ''Who? I couldn't hear you.'' She said.

''Justin Bieber.'' I said louder.

I closed my eyes and waited for the ear peircing scream, but it never came. I looked up to see her just looking at me. ''D-did you say J-Justin B-eiber?'' She stuttered. ''Yeah..'' I said then ran to my room closing and locking the door.

''OH MY GOD! AHHH!!!!!'' I heard her scream.

This is gonna be fun. NOT.

*****************************************************

Hope you liked(: