The Final - Part One.

Song - Tattooed Heart, Ariana Grande.

__

3 years today.

Justin and I have been together for three years, today being the exact anniversary. We moved in with each other 11 months ago and things were going amazing.

I woke up seeing Justin wasn't beside me in the bed like he was last night.

I got up and saw it was 9:30 in the morning so I got up from the warmness of my bed before going to the bathroom. After I peed I brushed my hair and put it in a bun and brushed my teeth before leaving the bathroom and going down the stairs toward the smell of bacon.

I walked into the kitchen seeing shirtless Justin over the stove cooking bacon in the wok.

Why is he using a wok for bacon?

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked making him jump and look up.

"Good morning, baby." he said sending me a big smile.

"Morning." I mumbled looking around the messy kitchen that was defiantly not this messy last night.

"What have you done?" I asked with a laugh.

"I'm cooking my baby an anniversary breakfast." he smiled scratching his nose, leaving a trail of flour behind.

"I'm making pancakes and bacon." he told me.

"I can see that.." I said walking over to him and wiping his nose.

He turned around and grabbed my waist, before kissing me on the lips quickly and pulling back when we heard the pan sizzle loudly.

"Shit, I burnt it." he mumbled to himself.

"Do you need help, babe?" I asked him with a small smile.

"Uh, no. You go take a bath and drink some wine or something, I got this. I'll call you when it's done." He said pushing me away slightly.

"It's like 9 in the morning though.." I mumbled.

"Just go." He whined.

I rose my hands in surrender and left the kitchen going up the stairs.

I need a shower anyways.

I walked into the bedroom grabbing a towel and walked into the bathroom, phone in hand.

I checked my phone seeing a text from Sandie and Emily.

From Sandie 💜: happy anniversary you cuties :) ily both have a nice day boo. Ryan and I may stop by later make sure your clothed heehee 😜.

I laughed at her message and shook my head. Yes her and Ryan ended up getting together a few months ago, after years of non stop flirting and not so secret feelings they finally got together, after Ryan grew a pair and asked her out, that is.

Their super cute and I was more than happy for them.

I checked Emily's next.

From Emily 😊: hey boo happy 3 year anniversary to you and J I hate you both for being happy bye. 👋👎👊

Emily had been dating someone for almost a year named Jared but he ended up being a complete dick and was cheating on her for half of their relationship.

He completely broke her and she vowed to never date anyone ever again.

But, we were shopping a few months ago and we ran into an old friend of hers from high school named Parker. He flirted with her non stop and they exchanged numbers and they have been texting non stop but she doesn't think she's ready to date anyone right now even though she knows - everyone knows - she likes him back.