Chapter Forty

Song - Almost Is Never Enough - Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande

**

“I’m so excited for this break.” I groaned flopping down on the hotel room bed. “Tell me about it.” Emily said collapsing on the floor next to my fully packed suitcase. I had just finished packing for our return back to California. We’re taking a small-ish break from the tour, so we – as in Emily and I – have decided to go back home to Cali. I was really excited to go back home for a bit, I did indeed miss home. Don’t get me wrong I love my job more than anything. It’s just I’ve really missed my own bed – we all have. We have actually just finished the last show for awhile, here in Atlanta.

As for Justin? We haven’t had time to talk about whether or not he’s coming back to Cali or going somewhere else for the break. Right now I think he’s still at the Arena, with some of his old friends. He wanted me to stay with him, but our flight leaves at 6AM and its already 11, so we – Emily and I -decided to come back here and pack.

“I wish Julian was coming with us.” Emily frowned, pushing herself up with a groan and sitting next to me on the bed. I nodded with a frown. Julian had decided to travel home to Minnesota to see his old friends and family, so therfor Emily and I are on our own.

The hotel room door suddenly opened and Justin walked in smiling. He nodded towards us before closing the door. “Well. I’m off to my room. We have to get up early anyways.” Emily said getting up. She grabbed her phone from off the floor before making her way out. – Not before hitting Justin on the back of the head making him retaliate. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, I swear I feel like a babysitter to them sometimes.

“Wait, where are you going tomorrow?” He asked slipping his shirt off and walking into the bathroom. “We’re going back to California tomorrow. Remember?” I asked leaning back against the wood headboard. “Oh yeah.” I heard him mumble before I heard the shower turn on. I giggled under my breathe before clicking onto twitter from my phone. I clicked my timeline before seeing some tweets directed toward either Justin or me.

@jujubee: Ugh omg Justin and Jess are literally so cute. I can’t even ugh.

That one made me smile.

@Believeupdates: Justin and Jess tonight during the show tonight in the ATL. (Twitpic56fsn)

Below was a picture of Justin and I dancing during One time. – I could tell because of our clothing. He had a huge smile on my face, as did i. It was actually a cute picture. I saved it to my phone, and set it as my lockscreen, right as I heard the shower turn off.

A few minutes later Justin walked out only wearing only boxers around his waist. Wow okay.

“So, what are we gonna do about this break?” He asked sitting beside me on the bed with a sigh, “Well, I’m going home.” I said with a sigh. I really don’t want to be apart from him, but I’m not quite sure he’s wanting to go somewhere and stay there until break is up. He can just pack up and leave to wherever he wants on his private jet, and I’m thinking that’s exactly what he’s going to do.

I want to spend time with him this break but I’m not sure he’s going to be wanting to stay in one place like I’m thinking.

“Well, why don’t you come with me to Hawaii?” He asked unlocking his phone and clicking the ‘twitter’ app. I shook my head pulling my own phone out, “I’m just going to be staying in Cali with Em.” I said clicking my instagram app.

“Why though? I want you with me.” He said laying his head on my lap and looking up at me for a second and then looking back down at his phone. “I don’t wanna keep moving, I’m already doing that now. It actually does get old.” I said rolling my eyes. It really does. It just gets really old not staying in one place for more than 3 days.

“But, you’ll be with me.” He said shooting me a quick smile, “I make everything better.” He said winking at me. He suddenly leaned up sitting beside me and putting his arm around me. “It’s okay if you don’t want to. I just wanna be with you.” He said with a shrug. I could tell it was important to him and he was trying not to show his disappointment, but I could still see it in his face.

“Let’s take a picture.” He said pulling his camera app up. I shrugged and leaned over to see both of our faces on the screen. He smiled making me smile he clicked capture and clicked the share button.

“Woah, what are you doing?” I asked putting a hand on his shoulder, making him stop momentarily. “Putting it on Instagram.” He said shrugging. “Why though? I don’t want the fans to think we’re rubbing it in there faces.” I said with a  frown.

He shrugged, “They’re going to have to get used to me having a girlfriend and posting pictures every once in awhile.” He said turning back to his phone. I shrugged pulling my own phone out. I went on instagram seeing he had already put the photo online with the caption, ‘Good night. Now its time to chill ;)’ Okay then. I saved the picture to my and shared it to my twitter. What the hell. I don’t wanna worry about putting my picture on and getting hate for it.

Yolo, right? Ew, I don’t know why I’m just thought that, but whatever.

“So. I still don’t know what we’re gonna do for break. I wanna be with you, but I already made arrangements for the trip.” He said locking his phone and looking at me. I rolled my eyes. I want to be with him too, but I already promised him I already promised Emily I’d be staying with her. We have already decided she would be moving in with me for the month and a half break we have.

“We’ll be fine.” I said kissing his cheek and smiling. I got up to finish some last minute packing but before I could get up he grabbed me by the waist and flung be on top of him. I screached and he laughed. He hovered over me his un-guelled hair hanging over his eyes, making me smile a bit, but it quickly disappeared into a laugh as he tickled me into a laughing attack. Oh my God, if there’s one thing I hate its tickling. I hate it so much. I’ve always wondered why people laugh when they’re getting tickled, it just leads to disaster.

“Okay, stop!” I laughed trying to push him off of me. “Say, you love me.” He said playfully. Wow, cheesy. But I love it.

“Okay. I love you.” I huffed into a laugh. He smiled happily before rolling over beside me, on my side. I’m not quite sure how or when we switched places but we did.

“Go to sleep.” I said hitting him on the chest only hurting me in the process. Damn, someone works out far too much. LOL kidding. There’s no ‘too much’.

“Yes mom.” He said rolling his eyes, but laying down anyways. Ha. I win.

I ignored his comment and turned over myself. He turned the lamp off darkening the whole room before he wrapping his arm around my waist, he kissed my cheek, “I love you.” He whispered. “I love you too.” I replied before I slipped into unconsciousness.

*

I'm so indredibly sorry for the long wait, i just have been so swamped with school and my job and i actually do have a life outside of wattpad.

This book is ending by the next chapter so... I'm sad for it to be ending because i've been working with this book since feburary and the year is almost up so its been a long road. Ily all and enjooooooyyy x

Until next time, - Brookie.