The Final- Part two.

Song - Small Bump, Ed Sheeran.

.... ......

It has been almost three months since we found out.

Two weeks after we found out from the test we went to the doctor to confirm and he had said I was for sure pregnant.

A month in actually. The doctor I went to, was shocked I didn't know sooner.

I think that's where it sunk in for both of us, (Justin and I, that is)

Justin got excited after that - thankfully - and so did I. We haven't told anyone outside of our family and - trustworthy friends.

Justin's mum, Pattie took it surprisingly well. She looked at us for a second and thought we were playing a joke on her but when she looked at my serious (and nervous) face she screamed happily.

Ryan and Sadie already knew (Sadie couldn't keep her mouth shut and had told Ryan) so that wasn't a big deal and Emily and Julian screamed (very loudly) and started babbling about clothing and gender.

Yeah.

Scooter and his Fiancé Yael were very happy for us, Scooter smiled and hugged us with his congratulations and then bombarded us with questions like, "When are you going to tell the fans?" and "What about the Media?" and "Can I be the Godfather?"

We didn't know the answer to any of those yet. We don't know when we were going to tell everyone or who was going to be the Godparents yet.

We were just thinking about this child and how we were going to do it and we didn't even know that yet!

Today was in fact the first 3D ultrasound and we were ecstatic! I've not seen the baby yet and it was an exciting feeling that I would finally be able to see a picture of the human that was growing inside of me.

Scary thought.

I only had the slightest of a baby bump (which Justin found more than fascinating).

"Babe, are you ready?" I heard Justin yell from the downstairs.

I hopped up from the bed and put my Ipad down, pausing the YouTube video I was watching of the latest episode of 'The SacconeJolys' my favorite online YouTube family.

I slipped my white flower sandals on and made my way down the steps.

I was wearing a white laced sundress that went just above my knees and my hair was braided on the sides pinned half up and half down.

Great attire for the 100 degree weather we were having this fine Friday afternoon.

I had finally made it toward Justin who was waiting by the door spinning his keys around his pointer finger impatiently.

I think he was just as excited (if not more) then I was.

He grabbed my hand and we made it to the car, him helping me in.

Another thing about Justin is, he is super protective (more than usual) he helps me in and out of the cars, and won't let me go out alone anymore because he's afraid that I'll get mobbed by paps (which I understood). He also suggested I stop driving and hire someone to do it for me but I quickly shot him down saying that i was pregnant, not handicapped.

It started a fight, that I ended up winning.

We drove for 10 minutes before pulling into the hospital parking lot, parking in the back hopefully unseen. "You nervous?" he asked as we walked into the building that smelt of mint and paper.

I've always strangely loved the smell of doctors offices.

"I'm excited." I said to him with a smile.